*24*

Heyo!

Let's start right away, shall we?

(P.S: Deja in the media🔥)

~~~~~~~
"I think I've fallen for you...."
~~~~~~~
- Jaden
(Fallen For You)

Kesiena

"Sorry that I had to come steal you away again," I apologised.

Adejare looked up at me as she sat down and gave me a small smile. "I promised you I'd help, didn't I?"

"You did," I replied.

"Sit down, then," she said, pulling up a chair and then sitting at the opposite side.

We were in the Chemistry Lab.

Since the week started, I've been calling Adejare away from her friends during Lunch to meet me here, and she's been helping me with my Chemistry.

I sat and watched as she opened up the book in front of her, performing that simple action with such grace.

My eyes were all over her before I could stop myself.

Her unmade hair was in a neat, well-packed bun on top of her head, pulling her facial features upwards somewhat. The small studs she wore as earrings sparkled under the lights as she moved her eyes from page to another.

And her eyes.

Adejare had the prettiest eyes. A deep, rich, clear brown that you could look right through.

She looked up at me again and I sighed internally.

Her plump lips were a nice, dark maroon colour that I knew was completely natural.

That was the thing about this girl-goddess, everything about her was purely unadulterated.

From her unblemished skin that was the definition of dark glass to her model like figure. From the tip of her pretty noses to the ends of her delicately structured fingers.

All natural. All beautiful.

"KESIENA!"

I winced. "Why did you scream like that?"

She blinked. "Seriously? You spaced out for like two minutes. I've been calling you since."

I smiled and then laughed under my breath.

See what you have turned me into, Adejare.

"I don't know why you're laughing o, but I want you to solve these questions," she said, sliding the textbook over so I could see.

"Yes ma'am," I said, picking up my pen and opening the spare notebook I use for these lessons.

I was more than happy to solve these tricky questions to better myself and get her approval, but her giving me work meant she wasn't going to talk much and I wanted to hear her voice.

"So,uh....." I began very awkwardly, eyes fixed on the books. "I see Beryl hasn't been around."

"Yeah, she's been busy."

The Rare Onesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें