*6*

Welcome back, are you hungry for more😏😏😏😏?

Mwahahahaha!

Don't mind me, I used to craze once in a while🤓.

Before we dive in, any Engenes ( Enhypen fans) in the building? Abi in the phone....I dunno🤓.

If so indicate by typing, ' 26th April'. You'll understand if you're one.

Also, Oscars are soon.

I wonder who'll win👀👀👀.

Oh well, you're probably tired of this A/N already.

I know🤓🤓🤓.

Enter the chapter, jorrr💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

"So pathetic;
the world thinks we have the whole world."
-Min Yoongi~Suga~BTS ( Home)

Beryl

"And a five, six, seven, eight!"

The guys and girls performed the choreography I'd just taught them.

I'm the choreographer for the school's dance squad and also the assistant captain. Same for the cheerleading squad.

As such, and since my schedule is crazy tight, I had to make sure they were ready for the school's upcoming Independence Day Celebration.

"Great job," I said, clapping once the music stopped.

Before I could continue, my phone rang from my bag.

Checking the caller ID, I saw it was my mum, flashing me like she always does when she wants to tell me something.

The call stopped and a text came:

Hope you remember your date by 5:00.

I glared at the text.

As if  I needed reminding of that!

"Um...you can go now, thank you," I said to everyone and they filed out.

Grabbing my bag, I took a quick shower in the girls' locker room and changed into the outfit I'd brought.

It was a simple black crop top and a matching mini-skirt.

I checked my phone.

It was 4:45 pm.

Chetachi and Deja had left ages ago.

I walked to where my driver was parked, waiting.

He drove me too the Korean restaurant where I was to have an early dinner date with my boyfriend, or as I like to call him, the guy my mother is forcing me to date.

You know how every girl has supposedly had a bad experience with a guy whose name starts with J?

You don't?