Chapter 11 - Emptying the shop & McDonalds

"Ohh My GOD dad we need to call the security, check the cameras...."Aries heard some commotion from outside. He wanted to get up and check but someone was tightly hugging his bicep and sleeping. He looked at the clock and saw its 7:30am. "Aries you need to get up Char- " Atlas entered Aries room and saw him with little Charlie sleeping beside him hugging him. Aries motioned him to stayed quite to which he nodded and got outside but within minutes all the brothers and Zeus were in his room. They saw little Charlie cuddling Aries and sighs a relief. "We-we thought someone took her."Hades said slowly not to wake Charlie up. "When did she came here." Zeus asked looking at Charlie. "She came in the middle of night. Maybe she had a nightmare and asked whether she can sleep here with me." Aries said smiling a little and looking towards Charlie. "look how adorable she looks." Hades said pointing towards her and taking a picture. "Ok. Let her sleep more. Aries, Once she wakes up bring her down." Adonis said to which Aries give him a salute.

"Wakey wakey Charlie... Its time to wake up." Aries said while rubbing her back up and down its past 8am anyways and the breakfast will be served soon. Charlie woke up after few minutes and looked at the unfamiliar room and then at Aries a smile came up to her face when she saw she was with her brother. "Good mornin' bubbyy" Charlie said a cute yawn and sitting up on his stomach hugging Ollie. "Good morning my little munchkin. Did you sleep well?" Aries asked while getting up from bed and holding her and walking towards her room. "Uh-hu Good" Charlie replied. "Come on we need to get ready for breakfast. You had a lots of things to do today." Aries said.

Aries make her brush her teeth, bathed her and dressed her up. He didn't know how to braid her hair so he put a hairband and let her hair loose down. He took her out of her room and call one of the maid to take to her to dinning hall. He then got himself ready for the day.

As soon as Charlie was near the hall she ran inside and Zeus and everyone was all present there except Aries who was getting ready. "DADA!!!" Charlie exclaimed and ran towards Zeus. Zeus was discussing with Hermes about some meeting when he heard little footsteps. "Good morning baby Ohhoo look at you. Aren't you looking adorable." Zeus complimented her to which she blushed and hides her face in the crook of his neck and said "Good mornin' dada" . She kissed Zeus cheek and he put her down. She went towards Hermes who said "Good morning Rose" hugging her and kissed both of her cheek which make Charlie squirm out of his hold "Nu-uh your beard tickle bubba" and giggle loudly. "Ohh is it so... " Hermes playfully said.

Aries now entered the dining hall and took his seat. "Did you sleep well baby" Eros asked . Charlie nodded her head and said " Sleep good. Bubby gives best cuddles." Hades spilt his juice out on Apollo. "What the F-" Atals almost said. "Language" Hermes reminded him before he could complete his sentence. "I am sorry." Hades cheekily looked at Atlas who was glaring at him. "I'll change and come back." Atlas said still glaring at Hades and walking out of the dining hall.

Adonis cut the pancakes into pieces and gave it Charlie who happily devoured it. All the brothers ate and left for their respective work giving Charlie a hug and kiss except Adonis, Atlas, Hades and Charlie who were ready to go for shopping. They got out of the house and a car was already ready to take them. Adonis buckled Charlie up in her car seat and everybody took their respective seats. "Charlie do you wanna hear music." Hades asked. "Yess. LET IT GO...." Charlie shouted the name of the songs. "GOD Charlie slow baby. You are gonna break my eardrums." Atlas said while covering his ears. "Ok. Let it Go then." Adonis said while shaking his head and chuckling. The music started and Charlie sing along with the lyrics, all the brothers were amazed by her singing and even Hades joined at the end. They all clapped together and praises Charlie making Charlie blush and others to coo at her. Atlas even pulled her cheek making Charlie to glare at her and pout.

They finally reach the mall with took around 40 minutes. They got inside and the brothers got their emotionless faces back. Atlas took a hold of Charlie in his arms and they walked inside a store. "Ok, baby take whatever you like. Once you are done tell me yea?" Adonis said. They kept putting the dresses and toys inside the cart till the cart gets full. They want to spoil her and they are doing exactly that. "Oh-Oh look at this its looking sooo cute." Hades said while looking at the dress and putting it in the trolley. This happens for about half an hour. "Ohh bubby this is too much.. I don't need dis much clothes and toys." Charlie said while looking at the amount of clothes. "Its nothing pumpkin and Dad is going to pay for it so you just select what you like." Atlas said.

After almost empting the whole shop they finally stop and checked out all the items. "Pheww am hungry now." Hades said while pointing towards his stomach. Adonis nodded and they walked towards the cafeteria which is in the mall. They got seated on the corner of the cafeteria where no one will disturb them as they were getting lots od attention from people after all they are famous. " Ohk what do you like to eat Charlie." Atlas said looking at the menu. "umm I no know" Charlie shrugged. "Ok how about chicken nuggets and happy meal?" Adonis asked to which Charlie nodded happily. They ordered their own food along with coke for them and juice for Charlie.

Adonis and Atlas were sitting on one side of table while Hades and Charlie was on another side while Charlie was on a booster seat. Hades saw few girls were approaching them and he also know for whom they were coming for. Hades slowly lean towards Charlie and spoke in her ears about something. Adonis and Atlas saw this and narrow their eyes at them. Charlie nodded at Hades and smile mischievously at Adonis and Atlas who were confused.

"Hi" a girl approached their table. She was wearing a short crop top and a mini skirt which was too short for anyone's liking. She bends over a little to show her cleavage. Adonis doesn't even look at her he just want her to go away if it was upto him he would have through her out personally but he doesn't want to scare Charlie so he kept cool. "Can I get your number?" the girl asked. "Sorry Can you leave –" Adonis spoke but Charlie cut him off " Daddy who is she?" making Adonis shocked and Atlas and Hades to stiff their laugh. The girl now saw Charlie looking at her. "Why is she wearing baby's clothes.. Is she poor Daddy? We can buy her clothes." Charlie said. Hades and Atlas couldn't control their laughter and laughed out loud. The girl was furious now and didn't wait anymore she just left. Now Adonis, Atlas and Hades were laughing looking at the girl and Charlie also started laughing looking at his brothers.

Their order came, they ate their meals happily while talking in between. After they were done they left the mall to go to their HOME.

Pheww this is the longest Chapter I have wrote till now, so enjoy guys. As you all know its holidays so I'll be away please don't mind.

This will be the last chapter for this week or should I say year. Will give you update next week/year. Take care everyone Enjoy your holidays.

Please like and comment if you like the story.