Chapter 9 - Room Tour

"Okay baby I have to go do some work will you be okay with your brothers. They will show you your room and we can have dinner together, yea?." Zeus said making Charlie nod and all his sons look at him stunned as if they are seeing a ghost. They haven't heard Zeus speak like this to anyone not even Hades. Yes he sometime be lenient or calm while talking but never this soft and careful with words, never. It was a big change for all of them but they were all happy to have her even Apollo. Charlie got a little upset but nodded anyways as she don't want her dada to leave her but her brothers will be with her so she didn't said anything.

Zeus put her down and kissed her head and left towards his office followed by Hermes and Adonis who also kissed their sister and followed their father to his office. Aries had gone to his room while kissing Charlie on cheek as saying that he will meet her at dinner. Eros left to check on Apollo but before going "I will see you at dinner ok butterfly don't be upset Atlas and Hades will be with you" he said while going upstairs towards Apollo room. Now Atlas, Hades and Charlie were remaining. Charlie was smiling looking at his 2 youngest brothers. "Come on baby will show you your room" Atlas said taking her and leading her upstairs towards her room. Both the brothers happily hold Charlie's hand and walk her towards her room.

"This is my room, next to mine is Apollo, Eros and Aries and opposite to it are Atlas, Adonis, Hermes and Dad. Your will be next to Aries and opposite to Dad." Hades told her pointing towards all the room and finally reaching towards her room. "You ready pumpkin?" Atlas asked to which Charlie nodded eagerly.

"Woaahhh.. Its beautiful" Charlie said while looking at everything. "I take it as you like it huh." Atlas chuckled. "Yea Atty its super duper pretty. I really really loved it" Charlie said while running towards the bed and jumping on it up and down. Atlas and Hades laughed and jump on it too. "Come on pumpkin you need to get changed. Umm- uhmm Will you be able to shower yourself or you will need help." Atlas said being a little nervous. He has never done anything rather bathed a toddler in his entire life. 

"Uh-hu Charlie a big girl Atty." Charlie said while standing on the bed and folding her hands and trying to herself bigger and failing miserable. Hades and Atlas laughed while looking at her. "As you say monkey" Hades said while pinching her cheeks to which Charlie glared at him which doesn't even make a cat scare. "Aww is that a glare sweetheart." Adonis said while looking at her from the door and chuckled.

"Come on dad wants you to get ready before lunch. So let me help you" Adonis said while entering her room and going into her closet. "ATLAS, HADES!!!" Adonis yelled while coming out of the closet and looking at his brothers angrily. "What?" Atlas said while being a little confused. "What is all this? These are all boys clothes." Adonis said while showing them all the boys dresses. "It's not our fault that you guys didn't told us about our sibling being a GIRL." Atlas said shrugging. Hades nodded and agreed with him. Adonis sigh and rub his temple with his finger after it's not their fault completely. 

"What should we make her where then. She is too small for these dresses." Hades said while looking at Charlie to which Charlie pouted and said " imma not small you-you giant." which again earned a chuckled from his brothers. Adonis took her to the bathroom to get her changed Atlas and Hades left her room to do their respective work.

"Addy dis is sooo BIG" Charlie said standing on the bed while showing her the hoodie which is big on her and is falling to her knees. "I know sweetheart its BIG but we will take you shopping to get clothes for your size ok?" Adonis said while adjusting the sleeves. "Uh-hu." Charlie replied getting off the bed and running towards Ollie which was kept on a table in her room. "I missed you Oille." Charlie murmured in his ears and kissed his head. "Come on sweetheart Dad and others are waiting for you" Adonis said while taking her hand and leading her towards the dining room.

"DADA!!!" Charlie exclaimed and run towards him as soon as she saw Zeus in the dining hall. "Ohh my princess. Look at you looking so cute." Zeus said while picking her up and kissing her head. " I missed you Dada.." Charlie said while hugging her father tightly showing how much she missed her. "Ohh princess it's only been an hour you were away. Btw you liked your room." Zeus said with a chuckled. "Uh-hu Its super duper pretty dada and-and so BIG wit'-with lots and lots of pillows and bed too comfy dada..." Charlie rambles about her room to her dad. Zeus and all her brothers except Apollo and Eros were present in the dining area and were listening to her. Suddenly the doors opened and Eros and Apollo came in making Charlie to stop her rambling and look towards her other brothers.

Eros and Apollo took their respective seat. Zeus cleared his throat and pointes towards Apollo. Apollo rolled his eyes "I am sorry Charlie about earlier I forgot to do something so I ran from there" Apollo said through his gritted teeth and glare at her. Charlie was scared when he glare at her she quietly said that its fine. Everyone started to eat and Zeus made a plate for Charlie to which she also happily devours.

Merry Christmas my beautiful readers. Hope you all are enjoying the holidays.

Pleaselike and comment if you like the story.