Chapter 5 - Meeting 'Dada'

Little Charlie was tired and frustrated as Stacy and her friends won't let her see her mumma. It's been 2 days now she has been in this room which is a kids friendly room containing a bunker bed, colorful walls with cartoon on it, toys to play etc. The room has everything she ever wanted but now she only wants her mumma she cried most of the times missing her mumma. The only comfort is has is Ollie whom she hasn't left since she was taken from her home. She was sitting on the bed holding Ollie and thinking about her mumma when Officer Michael, Stacy and a social worker entered the room.

"Hi Charlie How are you?" Stacy asked the little girl who was again on the verge of crying. Charlie looked up to Stacy but doesn't say anything. Stacy was used to this now as Charlie hasn't spoken to anyone since she has been brought to the station because according to Charlie she was giving the silent treatment cause it always works. "Ok.. So this is Ella your social worker sweetheart. She is going to help you ok. Your Papa and your brothers are coming to get you with them ok?" Stacy told her. As soon as Stacy said that her dada and brothers are coming to get her she looked up Stacy curiously and again asked her "Mahh Dada ?? brothers??". "Yes sweetheart they are coming to get you with them you are going to go with them ok" Stacy said while trying to make her understand that she is going to live with them now forever. "Mumma too??" Charlie asked innocently titling her head little. Stacy doesn't know now hoe to explain this to Charlie that her mumma is gone forever. "How about you get ready and we can talk about that later.. hmm. "Stacy told her to avoid the question to which Charlie happily agreed as she is not going to meet her dada and brothers.

Zeus and his sons has just arrived the station. "You must be Mr.Kingslee ,father of Charlie. Hi, I am Officer Miller." Officer Miller told Zeus. "Yes it's me. Where is Charlie?" Zeus exclaimed impatiently looking here and there to get to see his kid. "Ahh yes yes Charlie is in the kids room I'll take you to Charlie come with me." Officer Miller told Zeus and started walking in the direction of kids rooms.

Zeus can't help but get nervous while walking to that room. Aries understood his nervous state " Dad I think you should go in first me and Adonis will wait here. We don't want to overwhelmed Charlie" Aries told her dad to which Zeus nodded and entered the room.

There is a women standing in a crouching position blocking the view of Charlie. " Look Charlie who is here to get you. Your Papa." Officer Miller exclaimed happily. Stacy moved aside to let Zeus see Charlie but as soon as she saw Charlie he was not only stunned but also shocked to see that Charlie is a GIRL?

He didn't got time to understand the fact that he is not a father of son but he's a now a father of a daughter but before he could say something small body was already hugging his legs tightly. Zeus looked down unable to understand what happened when Charlie looked up to him, one look at her face and he's sure that he don't need a DNA test now to make sure she is his. Charlie looked up to him craning her neck up and putting her arms up "Dada". Zeus didn't even waited a second before going on his knees and hugging Charlie to his chest. As soon as she said Dada Zeus knew that he can burn the whole world for this soul, for his daughter.

He stood up from the kneeling position without putting Charlie down and holds her protectively to her chest. He has already become protective of her within 5 minutes. "Hi Angel My name is Zeus Jason Kingslee I am your father" Zeus properly introduced himself to her as she was looking into his eyes which is exact replica to hers. "Hi Dada imma Charlie Rose Carlos" Charlie told her name innocently to her dada. "Wow such a pretty name like you. " Charlie blushed at the compliment and hides her face in the crook of Zeus neck making Zeus chuckled.

"Mr.Kingslee you need to sign few papers to take full custody of Charlie." Officer Miller told Zeus to which Zeus nodded at him. "Okay baby your brothers are outside and are waiting for you. You ready to meet them?" Zeus asked little Charlie to which she just nodded her head.

Please like and comment ifyou like the story.