Chapter 6 - Meeting 'Addy and Ari'

Adonis and Aries were in the lobby outside the kid's room waiting for their father to come out with Charlie. The door open and they look towards it excepting for their father and brother to come out. They face shows everything when they saw who is their father carrying in his arms 'Is that a GIRL?' Adonis thought to himself. "Adonis , Aries meet your SISTER. Charlie these are my sons and your Brothers." Zeus told Charlie in a very calm voice both the brothers were shocked to see their father talking in such a calm voice. 

"This is Adonis your second eldest brother" Zeus told Charlie pointing to Adonis "This Aries your third eldest brother" pointing towards Aries. "Hi Addy, hi Ari" Charlie spoke for the first time looking at them and smiling shyly while waving her hands. Adonis and Aries didn't expected this they didn't expect it to be GIRL then they didn't expect that they will get a nick name on the first day itself and to top of that they didn't expect it to see such an angel smiling at them which was melting their cold hearts then and there .

"Ok baby I have go with Officer Miller to do some work and will be back soon. You're ok with staying with your brothers here till am gone." Zeus asked Charlie. "m'kay." Charlie told Zeus who kissed her head and look towards Adonis and Aries by a look which says 'take care of her' to which both the brothers nodded. Charlie turn towards Adonis and Aries and made grabby hands to Aries. Aries took her into his arms and hold her like she is some proclaim doll which can break if he isn't careful. Aries was feeling something by looking at her. This is the first time he was feeling like this and it was getting stronger and stronger in a good way ofcourse. 

"Hi baby" Adonis spoke standing next to Aries and looking at Charlie. Charlie gives Adonis the most beautiful smile and said "Hi." with a small wave. She looked towards Aries and said "You're pretty" to which Aries chuckled and kiss her forehead and said "Thank you baby. You are pretty too". Blushing at the compliment and hides her face in his chest to which both the brothers chuckled. The way she smiled and wave to them both know that they are whipped and this little girl is going to become their world.

Charlie introduced Ollie to them officially and talked about everything and anything to Aries and Adonis to which they happily hear. Her voice was music to their ear and they knew they can listen to it all day and night. Charlie told them about her school, friends, teachers, her favorite cartoon, favorite flower etc. They were smiling all the time as Charlie told them. This is the first time they had smiled so big in ages.

Meanwhile when Zeus signed all the paper Stacy and Ella came inside the cabin. "Hi Mr.Kingslee I am Stacy and this is Ella Charlie's Social workers." Stacy said while introducing herself and Ella. "Hello" was all Zeus said with a nod. "We need to discuss few things with you regarding Charlie." Ella spoke looking at the man now being a little scared cause of the aura he was imitating. This made Zeus ears picked up and he give a nod to continue. "umm. We tried this to explain it to Charlie that her mother is gone forever and not coming back but looks like she's not able to understand that, so we left that thing to you. Hope you will make her understand it." Ella said making Zeus know exactly what he has to do now but the question was HOW? How he will make her 5 yr old daughter know about it. 

"Apart from that Charlie is severely allergic to berries so I would suggest you to keep an Epipen handy. Also, these are few things of Charlie which we collected from her home." Ella said while handling a 2 bag of clothes and toys and books to Zeus. "Thank you Ella and Stacy for the information and looking after by daughter." Zeus said genuinely to both the women to which they nodded and left the cabin.

"Okay come on boys ,Charlie we can leave now" Zeus came from signing lots of paper. "Dada" Charlie exclaimed happily and moves in Aries arms to make him put her down which he did and Charlie ran to her father's awaiting arms. "I missed you" Little Charlie said while pouting a little. "I missed you too baby" Zeus couldn't help but chuckled at the fact that he was gone for few minutes and his baby missed him already. 

" Did you had fun with your brothers?" Zeus asked while kissing her head "Uh-Hu too much funn. Charlie like Addy and Ari." Little Charlie told Zeus while yawing and putting her head on his shoulder. "Looks like someone is tired" Aries said while looking at now sleeping Charlie " Sleep baby" Zeus told her while kissing her head and now Charlie was out like a light.

All four of them checked into a hotel and in their room. "Should we tell others about Charlie being a girl not a boy?" Aries spoke up finally looking at his sister who was sleeping on a bed peacefully holding Ollie. "I think we should give them a surprise. I wanted to see their faces when they will see her." Adonis spoke while smiling mischievously looking towards Zeus. Zeus thought about first and later on agreed to it as he too wants to see his sons' reaction when they will see Charlie.

Aries and Adonis got to their separate rooms while Zeus and Charlie stayed in one room. Zeus looked towards his daughter who was sleeping peacefully and can't help but admire how beautiful and innocent her daughter is. He promised to himself that he will keep her out of all danger and never let her innocence go. He knows that his work especially mafia work will always make her the target but he will do anything to protect his daughter from it. Zeus sighs and changed in comfy clothes and lay beside her pulling Charlie close to her who snuggle more into his father's arms and slept peacefully. Let's just say Zeus never had such a peacefully sleep in his life after his wife dead. 

Please like and comment if you like the story.