Chapter 10 - Middle of the night

Dinner was done and everybody enjoyed it while listening to Charlie. Zeus was so happy to finally have her with them, everybody was. It was time for sleep now. Hades, Atlas, Aries, Eros and Charlie were in the living room watching cartoons as Charlie requested or should we say gave them puppy eyes to watch it. They all wanted to spend time with her after all so they gave in.

Meanwhile, Zeus, Hermes and Adonis were in the Zeus office which is in the mansion. Zeus told them how Charlie's mother died. Charlie's mother Irina was stabbed in the stomach multiple times. "Officer said that it wasn't robbery so it was a planned murder" Zeus said while clenching and unclenching his fist. "Was Charlie in the house when all this happened?" Adonis asked getting concerned now. Zeus shakes his head "Well they don't know either where was Charlie but Charlie was the one who called them and told them about Irina so there are high chances that she was in the house."

After the conversation they all left the office and go down to the living room where Charlie and others were watching cartoons. Zeus smiled looking at his sons and daughter who were engrossed in watching the looney toons well except Aries, Eros and Atlas who was busy in their phone. Apollo had gone back to his room as the dinner had done. He was making it obvious to Charlie and others that he don't want to be in the same room as Charlie which was making other angry and Charlie to get upset with it.

"Ok come on guys it's time for sleep now" Adonis said while picking a almost sleepy Charlie from Aries lap. Aries glared at Adonis but didn't said anything. "Nu-uh noooo sleep, wanna play" Charlie said while yawning. "Ok sweetheart we will play in morning. Lets go now." Adonis said. Everyone said goodnight and kiss her head before Adonis took her to her room. He changed her and put her into bed tucked Ollie next to her, kissed her head and left the room not before turning off the lights and saying "Good Night sweetheart."

Adonis went to the living room where all the other were present as well as Apollo was there. "What it is dad?" Atlas said while getting a little bored and impatient. "I wanted to talk to you guys about Charlie." Zeus said which get the attention of all his brothers. "So, Charlie found her mother unconscious in her house and was stabbed multiple times. She called 911 for help and the Officer took her in. Her mother was declared dead on spot and the Officers are still investing on it. They said it wasn't robbery so they suspected that it was a planned murder." Zeus said. "So where was Charlie?" Atlas interrupted. "Do not interrupt me." Zeus said and glared at Atlas.

"There are high chances that Charlie was inside the house and saw all these happening. We don't know yet about it we need to wait and give Charlie some space for her to tell us everything that happened. Apart from that, I need to tell you about Charlie's medical condition." Zeus said with a sighs. This makes the brothers get nervous about it including Apollo too. "So, the officer said that she is highly allergic to berries. So no berries in the house in any form fruit or drinks everything included." Zeus said to which all of them nodded their head. "If in case she ate something like that then I want all of you mean ALL OF YOU to have an Epipen handy" Zeus said while looking at Apollo strictly. 

Apollo and others agreed to this. "She don't have much clothes so tomorrow I want Adonis, Atlas and Hades to take her shopping." He handed a black card to Adonis to which he nodded. "Ok then I want you all to be carefull from now on as she will always be around us so no drinking and no cursing. Got it?" Zeus said strictly. "And Apollo I want you to get your shit together If she gets upset with you again then watch it." Zeus said while glaring at Apollo. Apollo showed like he didn't care less about being threatened by his father and said "Yes" while around and going back to his room, his twin following behind.

Zeus knew that his son is not like this, so why is he becoming distance like it and acting like he didn't care. Zeus saw him leave and promise to himself that he will find out what exactly he is hiding.

It was midnight, we little Charlie woke up from her sleep because she had a nightmare, she was scared she hold Ollie tightly. "Don't worry Ollie imma protect you" Charlie said in Ollie ear. She slowly got down from bed, it was dark but small lamp was lighting her room. She opened her door, and tiptoed outside. She slowly walked towards the room beside her. She opened the door as it was unlocked and closed it.

Aries was sleeping his back facing the door, he heard a noise as if someone opened his door. He slowly put his left hand inside her pillow as where he keep his knife and took a hold of it, but soon he heard a noise of small footstep. He knew who the intruder is now, he put the knife back and pretend to be asleep.

Charlie saw her brother is asleep and slowly went towards his bed and tried to climb on it keyword:TRIED. "Offo Ollie can't reach the top, its too high" Charlie puff out air from her mouth when she couldn't reach the top of bed. "I have a plan Ollie. I'll through you up then you can pull me up. What do you say?" Charlie said to Ollie and pretend that he said 'YES'. She through Ollie on top of bed and waited for him to pick her up. Suddenly she was pulled up on bed, she let out a shriek of shock. "And what are you doing here baby?" Aries asked playfully glaring at her. "Ohh-ohh Ollie was scared and he wanted to sleep with someone so imma being a good girl and a procrater. I took him here so he can sleep good." Charlie said while explaining to Aries. Aries chuckled and said " Its protector baby" while shaking his head. "Uh-hu I said the same bubby." Charlie said.

"Can me and Ollie sleep here?" Charlie asked innocently while tilting her head. Aries couldn't help get melt with that face and question. Hell he was happy that she came to him first. "Ofcourse baby. Come." Aries said while placing her beside him and pulling duvet over her and Ollie. "Good night bubby. I love you." Charlie said while dozing off completely. "Good night baby. I love more" Aries said while kissing her head and pulling her close to his chest with a big smile on his face.

 I love more" Aries said while kissing her head and pulling her close to his chest with a big smile on his face

Please like and comment ifyou like the story.