May was right since being made an official Avenger he hadn't been staying at the apartment much. The teen did feel guilty about not being there. He knew that his aunt had the LMD for company but he also knew that he was the only family she had and that she worried about him.

A knock at his door roused Parker from his thoughts.

Waiting for the teen was Gamora who took in Spidey's expression "Everything OK?" She asked. "Yeah fine. Just worried about my aunt I guess." Replied the young man. "Is she hurt or sick?" Asked Gamora. Peter shook his head "No she's just concerned for me. It's how I know she cares." The green woman felt a twinge of jealousy "Must be nice to have someone who cares much about you. Thanos never showed me and Nebula anything but cruelty." She said.

"That must've been tough" Said Peter sympathetically. "It was." The Zehoberei acknowledged. "But that's not what I came to talk to you about. I came to tell you that, according to Thor and Quill, we might be leaving soon." "Oh." Was all Peter said. "I guess I won't be seeing you for a while then huh?"

"Probably not." Said Gamora and then, seeing the hero's dejected face, said "Don't look so down, I know what'll cheer you up." The Zehoberei then unzipped Parker's pants and slid his underwear down. Green fingers played with the flaccid member until it was fully erect. "I'll miss this cock" The alien said before going down on Spidey, "And the rest of you too." She added.

The Zehoberei left a trail of saliva along Peter's length as her tongue went up and down. The warm tongue was soon joined by firm fingers coiling around the hardness and gently squeezing. Precum started to drip from Spidey's lower head which Gamora eagerly lapped up.

Soon Peter's member was coated in spit and precum. The green woman wrapped her lips around the head of the hard cock and gradually slid them down. Continuing her stroking, Gamora's hand sped up whilst her mouth travelled down. The alien briefly turned to Peter and winked before taking more of his shaft into her warm mouth. Gamora put her hands to work, probing at stroking her sensitive folds. With a small moan of pleasure the brunette gently began to push the alien woman's head so that every inch of his hardness was swallowed.

Once Gamora had adjusted she flicked and wormed her tongue around the base. The emerald skinned woman changed tactics and slowly moved her head up. After tonguing the tip of her lover's web shooter for a couple of minutes Gamora sunk her mouth to the base again. This time the Zehoberei didn't keep her head there and instead pursed her lips and dragged them back up.

Before long the pace of Gamora's sucking had increased and her head was bobbing hypnotically. With the Zehoberei so engrossed in her blowjob and Peter lost in the pleasurable feeling, neither of them heard Peter's door opening "What the hell?!"

Spider-Man looked up in alarm at the sound of the angry Luphomoid. "Nebula! This uh.. isn't what it looks like?" The brunette tried.

Looking decidedly unimpressed, the blue woman folded her arms and said "Really? As it looks like my sister is going back on our deal. We agreed I would go first." Gamora then took her mouth off the teen's cock "I never agreed to to that and, as the humans say, you sleep you fail."

"Cheater." Was all Nebula said before striding off in a huff, slamming the door behind her. A bewildered Peter turned to his partner "What was that about?" He asked. "Nebula and I had a bet, before we go we want you to say who's better and whoever wins has you exclusively whenever we're next on Earth." The alien elaborated.