you are not her

A/N: To please many and to fix my mistake of not having done this before I present: A crossover between Rise of TMNT and TMNT 2012 (animated series). Hope you like it.

BTW, I haven't seen TMNT 2012 for a long time, I had to get the wiki to remember it, besides actually watching some episodes in a kind of illegal way (youtube),sooo... hope you like it.

Oneshot Synopsis: The past meets the present, with it bringing unpleasant confusion.

________________________________________________________________

According to string theory, quarks are formed by small filaments of energy similar to small vibrating strings, hence the name given to the theory. These strings would be vibrating in different patterns, with different frequencies, producing the different particles that make up the our world.

The main consequence of string theory lies in its mathematical demonstration: it does not work in a universe with three spatial dimensions, but in one with ten dimensions of space and one of time! This means that, if the theory is proven, there are seven spatial dimensions that we cannot perceive and that go beyond height, length and width. This represents a new vision of the Universe very different from what we already know.

"Okay, let me see if I understood correctly." Mikey spoke taking a deep breath "You guys came from another dimension where there are no youkai, or magic and we don't have mad ninja magical powers?!" the other turtles just nodded "I'm shocked." said the box turtle.

"Okay, we from other dimensions, can you explain what each one of you is?" Raphael who was smaller than Raph and who looked a little annoyed asked.

"I'm Leo, the beautiful and perfect face of the group, Mickey is the artistic little brother out of all of us," Leonardo said with a smug smile, "This is Donnie, the brains and the youngest twin..." The soft-shell he was analyzing a device when Leon leaned on his head, making him angry "And this is Raph, the older brother and our leader." He said patting his older brother on the shoulder.

"WAIT!" The other Raphael exclaimed "You aen't the leader in this universe?!" he asked in a half laugh pointing to Leonardo who had two red half moons on his face.

"We have bigger problems than whether I'm a leader or not Raph, can you help us get back home? Surely your Donnie must be as smart as ours, he must know." Said the other Leonardo, touching his brother's shoulder.

Everyone looked at Soft-Shell, he looked at everyone when he was mentioned, at that moment he noticed the difference between them, they all looked like the same species of turtle, different from him and his brothers that vary, obviously there were some differences such as the tone of skin but they were all the same type, the biggest difference he noticed was the fact that they weren't accompanied by a brunette, but by a redhead with horrible eyebrows.

He got up and looked at the five strangers who were actually versions of themselves.

"I can see how to help, but it sure as hell won't be easy." Soft-Shell said going to the lab, when he saw that he wasn't being followed he pointed to his alternate version and said "You! come with me."

Donatello, not the soft-shell the other one, was impressed with Donnie's lab, it was perfect. After an hour of explaining how that had happened there was a knock at the door.

"Dee! I'm here." It was April, the soft-shell just waved when the brunette walked in and came across two mutated turtles wearing purple headbands. "Donnie what did we talk about playing god?" She pointed to the turtle "Why, how, where." she said pointing now to the Soft-Shell.