Volume 1 Chapter 7: A date and a Stranger

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Y/N: Good idea.

The two then left the restaurant and head back to Beacon academy. As they reached Beacon Natasha sees Y/N looking at her breasts again blushing.

Natasha: Oh, you are so cute! Come here you!

She then hugs him with his face in her breasts.

Y/N: (muffed while blushing) Natasha!

Before Y/N could say another word Natasha kisses him on the lips. Y/N widen his eyes while his face was turning red as Ruby's cape. She then pulls away and giggles at his blush.

Natasha: What's the matter? Never kissed a girl before?

Y/N: (blush) N-No. I-

Natasha: (places her finger on his lips) Shhh. Just enjoy the moment.

She then kisses him on the lips lovingly as Y/N then starts to melt into the kiss. She then pulls away while smiling at him.

Natasha: Better?

Y/N: (smiles) Yeah.

Natasha: (smiles) Good.

She then kisses him on the cheek. Suddenly, Y/N's scroll got a message as he read it before turning it off. 

Y/N: I gotta go, my mum and dad want me to see them back at Patch. 

Natasha: Well, better not keep them waiting. 

Y/N: I won't, see ya. 

Natasha: Bye. 

(timeskip) 

A day has past since his time with Natasha at the restaurant. Eventually, Y/N arrived at Patch by 11 in the morning. Y/N came through the door as he was greeted by Zwei. 

Y/N: (smiles) Hey Zwei, good to see you. 

Y/N patted Zwei as he heads to the living room where Summer and Tai were sitting by the couches. 

Y/N: Hey guys. 

Summer: Y/N! (jumps and hugs Y/N) I'm so proud of you, my sweet boy! 

Tai: We heard that you've joined Beacon Academy as a fifth member of Team RWBY. You did good, son.

Y/N: (chuckles and hugs back) Thanks mom and dad.

Tai: By the way, a box came to our doorstop with your name on it before you arrived. 

Y/N: (raised eyebrow) Really? 

Summer: (release the hug) Yeah, we'll show you.

Tai gave his son the box as Y/N starts unwrapping which revealed to by a hunting shotgun with a sawn-off bore. It has no stock, only a simple grip, with an engraved frame underlining the barrel. 

Y/N: (picks up the shotgun) It's a shotgun

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/N: (picks up the shotgun) It's a shotgun. 

Tai: That's some unique design, seems someone was looking out for you. 

The Nephilim of Remnant: (Remake of RWBY Harem x Male Sparda Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें