"Yes, my lady and lord."

Y/n smiled, making Erwin stare at her for a moment. The blonde-man was taken aback when the h/c-haired lady looked at him. "Emperor, I-I may have to excuse myself for now, my older sister arrived. She's been away for a while because of some charity work she has to do in another estate. Would you grant me a leave? I apologize. I know you wanted to walk around and talk, but I…" 

Erwin smiled a bit. "It's fine." 

The h/c-haired lady stared at the emperor, stunned at the smile he flashed for her.

"How about we go together to see your older sister? I would like to meet Princess Lara, too." 

"O-of course!" 

Y/n is genuinely happy. 

Her sister finally came back, and Erwin even wants to meet her older sister.

"Let's go, then." 

--

King Willy and Queen Clementia are both smiling widely while they embrace Princess Lara,.

Lara Tybur

The previous King's second child and legitimate daughter.

"We missed you so much, Lara." 

"I missed you all, too."

Princess Lara smiled at her older brother and sister-in-law. She roamed her eyes around, hoping to see Y/n and Lionel.

"Where is my two younger siblings--"

"Sister!!" 

King Willy and Queen Clementia chuckled when the door abruptly opened and the two younger Tyburs had rushed in.

Princess Lara laughed as she turned around and opened her arms wide for Y/n and Lionel. Lionel was the first one to embrace her, the young man even cried.

"My...my...I heard you're finally a knight, Lio!" Princess Lara said.

Lionel nodded his head. "Yes! I'm a bit mad at you because you weren't there at my accolade. I hoped you were there."

"...I apologize. I'll make it up to you." 

"You better do it!" 

Princess Lara ruffled Lionel's hair, she then looked at Y/n who stood a bit far from them, she smiled at her younger sister.

"Come here, Y/n." 

Y/n nodded, she was about to jump at her sister earlier, but remembered her manners. "Welcome back, your highness."

The h/c-haired lady bowed at Princess Lara. She even pulled Lionel away from Lara and also made Lionel to bow at their older sister. Lionel seemed to have realized that he broke a royal protocol.

"I-I apologize, your highness!" 

Princess Lara frowned.

"You two know that I hate it when you get so formal with me. I don't care if I'm a princess, I'm your older sister so you two can treat me without royal formalities." 

Y/n shook her head. "We can't do that-"

The h/c-haired lady was shocked when Princess Lara locked her head in her arm. 

"I heard you're getting married, Y/n. Where is this fiancé of yours?" Lara seriously asked.

Y/n frowned, she gently tapped Lara's arm.

"This is not a good action for a princess, your highness. Please let me go."

"Whatever." 

Princess Lara smiled widely, she grabbed Y/n's face and began to smooch her with kisses, and even hugged her so tightly.