Yandere Satan/Yubelluna/Yae Miko X Son of Cloud Strife OC X Yandere Mom Mamako

(Jake Strife is the son of Cloud Strife and Mamako Oosuki, but Cloud died trying to protect him from some fallen angels and Mamako disappeared. Since that day, Jake ended up being trained by Diluc, Michael and Azazel in order to become strong enough to fight his father's killer. He used to be the boyfriend of a young huntress named Ruby Rose, but she got killed by an unknown woman.)

(Jake is seen currently killing some fallen angels and grimms until he sees three female figures.)

????: Wow, you're worth every cent, really, you are

Jake: Who are you?

????: Oh, look girls, he saw us

Jake: (points his sword) Who are you? Better talk!

????: I am Satan, the Demon Lord of Wrath.

????: I am Yubelluna, Queen of Riser's Peerage.

????: And I am Yae Miko, overseer of the Grand Narukami Shrine

Jake: And why are you here? Don't you know it's infested with fallen angels?

Satan: It was until you killed them all.

Jake: I did it because they killed my father.

Yubelluna: Why don't we reunite you with him then?

Jake: (glares) Try me, bitch!

(Jake attacks Yubelluna, who blocks his sword and fires a spell on him. He gets up and dodges a lightning beam from Yae, but gets cut in the chest by Satan, who then punches him and sends him to crash on the wall. He then gets up again, and once they approach him, he swings his sword, and suddenly some meteorites fall over them, knocking them away, and then he swings his sword, slashing their chests. However something hits his shoulder.)

Jake: Argh. I should have known you'd be involved in this, Cinder Fall.

(Then the three decide to pin him down.)

Jake: Ugh!

Satan: Playtime's over, Jake Strife. Time to die.

Jake: What are you waiting for? Get this over with!

????: It won't be necessary, my child.

Jake: Th...that voice... it can't be... (turns around) mother?

(Mamako comes in with a bag full of heads.)

Mamako: Hello, son. I'm so glad I could finally see you again. And my, how you have grown over these years.

Jake: You're alive.

Mamako: Yes, and I promise to never leave you again.

Jake: Good thing you're here, those three women are trying to kill me.

Mamako: You didn't do something disrespectful to your future wives, did you?

Jake: (confused) What?

Mamako: You know, playing dumb doesn't work on mommy here.

Jake: Look, I already have a girlfriend. Or at least I had.

Mamako: Girlfriend? You mean my archenemy's daughter and Ozma's favorite girl? I killed her.

Satan: And besides, you attacked us first. We were just trying to control you.

Jake: Why, mom? Why did you kill Ruby? She had a nice future ahead.

Mamako: Her sister and her teammates said the same thing before they shared her fate along with a blonde pathetic excuse of a swordsman, an annyoing pancake eater, a famous spartan and an emo. And besides, you need better and more proper girlfriends than her. That's when I found them.

(Jake starts crying because his girlfriend got killed by his own mother, who then started hugging him.)

Mamako: Shhh. Shhh. It's okay, my son. Mommy's here now. And I promise I'll never leave you again.

Satan/Yubelluna/Yae: We love you, honey.

(Jake had a fate much worse than death because now he became property of two devils, a kitsune, and above all... his own mother.)