Y. Caring/Accepting Akeno and Rossweisse X Male T. A.HB Indoraptor S. Reader

(A/N: Requested by MrTubbie06, and it's actually Yandere Caring And Accepting Akeno Himejima And Rossweisse X Male Tortured And Abused Hyoudou Brother Indoraptor Shifter.)

(Y/N Hyoudou was the brother of Issei Hyoudou, but he's got strange features, and these features led him to being abused by his own family.)

Goro: You damn freak!

Miki: Why were you born like this? Why?

(They said those words as they beat and torture Y/N.)

(In Kuoh, the beatings are worse because Issei beats him every time he and his two friends are ratted out.)

Issei: You think it's funny seeing me being beaten by those girls? Huh? HUH?

(Then he kicks his face as a female voice is heard.)

????: Issei?

(Issei turns to see Rias and her peerage.)

Kiba: He ratted you out again, didn't he?

Rias: Can we join then?

(Rias says as Koneko, Xenovia, Irina and Kiba crack their knuckles, and at Issei's nod, they start beating Y/N as well. Y/N didn't actually know about his features.)

(Some hours later, Akeno and Rossweisse are seen patching Y/N's wounds.)

Akeno: I don't get it

Akeno: I don't get it. Why would they do this to you?

Rossweisse: Yeah, you did nothing wrong?

Y/N: I don't know either... maybe because of these features I have... even my parents think I'm a freak.

Akeno: You're not a freak.

Rossweisse: You're a victim of an evil and abusive society.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen walking back home, but then his family and Rias' Peerage come in.)

Goro: Where do you think you're going?

Miki: An abomination like you deserves death!

(As Rias is about to kill Y/N, Akeno and Rossweisse defend him, and get injured, and that's when something in him snaps and he transforms into and indoraptor.)

Goro: What the hell...

Y/N: (roars)

Narrator: Y/N has just assumed the form of a beast named indoraptor.

(Y/N starts brutally beating his former parents, and Issei couldn't do anything as his Dragon Shots didn't even faze him.)

Narrator: The indoraptor was a beast that killed God and the Four Devil Kings.

(Y/N chomps off Issei's left arm, and then he pierces Kiba with his tail.)

Narrator: The beast was also considered a failed weapon from the Fallen Angels who actually wanted to create a hybrid dinosaur.

(Y/N also chomps Koneko's legs before eating Xenovia and Irina alive as they scream in despair, and so does Rias as Y/N uses his claws to disfugure her face.)

Narrator: Not even Y/N knew that the indoraptor used its remaining powers to reincarnate into him.

(Y/N then brutally kills Issei, Koneko and even Asia as she cries.)

Akeno: Stop, please.

Rossweisse: Y/N, please. Don't you remember. You are not a freak, just a victim of an abusive society.

(Y/N then reverts his transformation and sheds a tear as Akeno and Rossweisse hug him, comforting him.)

Akeno: Calm down, Y/N. It's all over.

(Y/N knows he can trust them, and accepts them as his lovers. Years later, they married and had kids.)