Reincarnation of Asakim Dowen Male Reader X Y. Loving A. Lane/Taimanin/FGO Harem

(A/N: This oneshot was requested by ZetaRaiser, and it's actually Reincarnation of Asakim Dowen Male Reader X Yandere Loving Azur Lane/Taimanin/FGO Harem (Lemon))

(Y/N L/N was just an ordinary citizen, or he thought so, until he found out that he is the reincarnation of Asakim Dowen as he regains his memories at the age of 18. He never attended Union Academy but already knows about the Injustices and Corruptions, which disgusted him. Then he instead founded a secret faction known as "Ghosts of Revolution". The faction's objective is to expose Union's crimes, defend the innocents from villains and fake heroes, and also support real heroes.)

(He didn't know about the injustices committed by Union for nothing. He had the help of some spies he placed in there. They were Jotaro Kujo, Dante, Vergil, Iris (Mega Man X) and Neopolitan (she was betrayed by Roman) besides Azur Lane, who joined the Ghosts of Revolution.)

(Some days earlier)

(Y/N is seen talking with Azur Lane.)

Y/N: Let me guess, you used to be Union students, right?

Bismarck: How zhe hell did you know?

Y/N: I placed some spies in there to brief me of each and every criminal activity committed by the Union Students. My intentions are to expose each and every crime they committed, defend the innocent from villains and fake heroes, and support the true heroes.

Akagi: Well, we did attend that academy at first, because we thought they could bring peace to the world.

Kaga: But we found out that they don't really care about helping people

Belfast: We also left because we have been getting constant sexual harassments from the "star" students, especially one named Issei Hyoudou.

Enterprise: I was the only headmaster who tried to stop that, but my efforts weren't enough to stop them, and the other headmasters even threatened to demote me should I try to stop that again.

Illustrious: Then we had enough and decided to defect from that academy.

Y/N: Well, you have contacted the right guy. I am planning to bring those bastards down for years.

Taihou: Well, I guess you CAN be trusted.

(After a while, the Azur Lane Shipgirls, besides the Taimanins and the Chaldea Servants have fallen in love for him.)

(One day, the Union Heroes decided to confront the Ghosts of Revolution.)

Ozpin: (glares) So you're the ones who have been threatening our reputation lately.

Sirzechs: (glares) And still you brought those traitors.