Y. B. A. Union X B. G. N-Ext. Exp. OC X Y. C. D. A L. & 7 M. Sins/H. Virtues H.

(A/N: Requested by ShinzaGodWarrior, and it's actually Yandere Bully Abusive Union X Bullied Gundam N-Extreme Explosion Reader X Yandere Caring Date A Live & Seven Mortal Sins/Heavenly Virtues Harem)

(Akatsuki Yasaka was a student at Union Academy, but unfortunately was bullied, beaten and outcasted.)

(Akatsuki is seen in his room as he recovers from his bruises.)

Akatsuki: Why does life seems to be unfair?

(Then he hears some knocks and slowly walks towards the door as he grunts in pain. As he opens up, he sees Tohka, Lucifer and Michael.)

Tohka: They did it again?

Lucifer: They are hateful beings.

Michael: Why would they do such thing?

Akatsuki: Even I don't know...

(Then he remembers when he was beaten by Team CRDL during the Combat Classes. His next memory shows him being bruised by Satsuki, and finally he remembers being tortured by Team RWBY.)

Tohka: They'll pay for this.

(One day, Akatsuki is seen walking with his dog, and even feeds him, much for the Union Students' anger as they feel ignored.)

Gamagori: Lady Satsuki, that bastard is ignoring us all.

Satsuki: WHAT?

Nonon: What should we do? We tried to make him leave this school, and no avail.

Ruby: Just because I have a dog, doesn't mean someone else can have as well, especially him.

Cardin: ENOUGH! IF THAT FREAK WON'T LEAVE WILLINGLY, WE'LL MAKE HIM!

(Then the bullies decide to approach Akatsuki and grab him.)

Weiss: Not nice to ignore us, you dunce.

Blake: You need more punishment to learn your place.

Yang: Now say good bye to your "friend"!

(They then kill the dog and laugh evilly, but this causes Akatsuki to snap as he suddenly becomes an armored being, much for their shock.)

Akatsuki: Now you've done it

(Then he punches Team CRDL, scarring their faces.)

Cardin: MY FACE... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BEAUTIFUL FACE?

Russel: NOW YOU DIE!

(He charges his sword with lightning and slashes Team CRDL in half. Satsuki tries to attack him, but he quickly dodges and punches through her chest, crushing her heart.)

Satsuki: (weakly) No...

Ruby: Damn you... We should have made you our slave when we had a chance!

Akatsuki: I will not be your slave anymore!

(Then he creates a mega cannon, and shoots at Team RWBY, killing them.)

Gamagori: AVENGE LADY SATSUKI!

(Finally Akatsuki summons eight remote blade weapons, much for the bullies' surprise.)

Nonon: Uh-Oh!

(Meanwhile, the Spirits, the Seven Mortal Sins and the Seven Heavenly Virtues have brutally killed the Headmasters and the staff.)

Origami: Now that we dealt with them...

Satan: Next stop, the peerages.

(Back to Akatsuki, he commands his eight remote blade weapons to chase and stab every Union Student by surprise. Only the peerages seem to have survived, but not for much longer as the Spirits, the Seven Mortal Sins and the Seven Heavenly Virtues come in.)

Rias: (weakly glares) You...

Uriel: Die!

(They kill the peerages without any mercy.)

(Timeskip - Lemon Alert)

(Akatsuki is seen having his manhood sucked by Leviathan while Metatron sits on his face and he licks her pussy. the Yamai sisters lick his chest, and both Mammon and Raphael rub their pussies on his hand.)

Akatsuki: (in mind) I never thought I'd be in this situation, but I'm enjoying it as much as they are.

Leviathan: (in mind) Oh, Akatsuki. I was really waiting long enough for this moment, where we make love.

(They keep doing it until Akatsuki cums in Leviathan's mouth, Metatron cums in his face, and Mammon and Raphael cum in his hands.)

Leviathan: (in mind) Your semen is so delicious.

(Kurumi, Asmodeus, Gabriel and Miku take their turns as Miku shows off her boobs.)

Miku: Start sucking them, darling.

(They had their fun for weeks, and eventually got married with Akatsuki.)