Cheated/Betrayed/Vengeful Son of John Wick X Yandere Caring RRWSNCBPCV (🍋)

(A/N: Requested by Swiftdragoon, and it's actually Cheated, Betrayed, and Vengeful Son of John Wick male reader X Yandere and Caring Roberta, Revy, Winter, Salem, Neo, Cinder, Blake, Pyrrha, Coco, and Velvet. And it will contain lemon scenes.)

(Y/N Wick is the son of John Wick, who attended Beacon Academy. He was feared because of his father, and just like him, Y/N was well trained, which led him to beat anyone who tried to bully him or anyone else to a pulp. He used to be part of Team RROY, led by Roberta. But once he dated Nora Walkyrie, his life changed for the worst.)

(Y/N was on his way to Team JNPR's dorm, when he suddenly hears moaning sounds. As he opens the door, he sees Nora having sex with Lie Ren.)

Y/N: So this is why you've been distancing yourself lately. Why am I not surprised?

Nora: Sorry, but...

Y/N: No buts!

(Then Y/N started beating both Nora and Ren to a pulp, his teammate Oscar tried to stop him, but no avail. Suddenly his teammates, Roberta and Revy manage to hold him.)

Y/N: Let me go, I'm not done with them yet.

????: What's going on here?

(They turn to see Jaune and Pyrrha.)

Lie Ren: (weakly) Told ya... we'd be... caught...

(Lie Ren draws his last breath.)

Jaune: Uh... you were caught doing what? No no wait, let me guess... Aha. So you got caught, right, Nora?

Roberta: Wait, you knew what happened?

Jaune: Yeah, I tried to tell Y/N, but Nora threatened to expose my scripts.

Y/N: I though it was Cardin's doing.

Pyrrha: Y/N, I'm so sorry.

Y/N: It's okay, Now Nora knows what will happen next time I see her. (glares at Nora) That's wight, we're through.

(Timeskip)

(Because of the blackmail from Nora, Jaune stopped caring if Ren was dead or not. As for Y/N, he's been comforted by Roberta, Revy, WInter, Blake, Pyrrha, Coco, Velvet, and surprisingly Neo, Cinder and even Salem herself.)

Roberta: Sorry about what happened?

Revy: I should've known Nora was a bitch.

Pyrrha: I regret being her teammate. And I'm sure Jaune agrees with me.

Winter: She's worse than that drunk bastard Qrow.

Blake: Yeah, you're awesome, a great fighter, not to mention that you treated me well even though I was a faunus, unlike the others.

Velvet: If I had a chance to date you, I would take it, because you saved me from Cardin and his lackeys.

Coco: Not to mention that you've got style.

Y/N: Well, I took it from my father, just like the behavior.

(Neo writes in her scroll.)

Neo: (I remember when you saved me from Roman.)

(Flashback)

(Roman is about to shoot Neo, when suddenly Y/N tackles him and starts beating him to a pulp, and then Neo saw Roman's henchmen and decided to behead each one of them. After the killing spree, Neo hugs Y/N, and uses her hand language to say "Thank you".)

(Flashback Ends)

Cinder: Don't worry. We won't let her or anyone harm you.

(Unfortunately Nora didn't like what she was seeing, and planned to get Y/N expelled from Beacon.)