Y. Kamen Rider Ouja Male Commander Reader X Y. Loving Azur Lane Harem (Lemon)

(Y/N Asakura is the descendant of Takeshi Asakura, and current wielder of the powers of Kamen Rider Ouja. He's got an obsession towards the shipgirls in Azur Lane, and he knows which obstacles he has to take out of the way.)

(Ouja is currently seen beating the other commanders along with other men who wanted to have their way with his crushes.)

Ouja: You don't deserve them, you disgusting little fucks

Ouja: You don't deserve them, you disgusting little fucks. They belong to me alone!

(He pulls out a card and inserts it on his visor.)

SWORD VENT!

(Ouja arms himself with the Venosaber before gutting the men with it.)

Ouja: (laughs) Nothing like taking out some trash

(One of the commanders watched the scene, and got angry.)

Commander: You won't get away with this, Y/N. I'll make them leave you even if it's the last thing I do.

Ouja: Of course you know you signed your own death warrant, right?

(The commander got scared by those words as Ouja pulls out a card and inserts it on his Venovisor.)

FINAL VENT!

(Ouja runs toward the opponent with Venosnaker slithering behind him before jumping into the air. Venosnaker then spits a stream of venom at Ouja, propelling him into a flying bicycle kick that strikes the commander.)

(Next day)

(Some other commanders insisted on playing with fire, and one of them got pierced by Ouja who was now armed with Metalhorn.)

Ouja: You never learn, do you?

Commander: You bastard. GET HIM, BOYS!

Ouja: (smirks) So... be it.

FINAL VENT!

(Ouja grabs onto Metalgelas' head with his legs and points the Metalhorn in front of him. Metalgelas then runs into the other commanders, resulting in Ouja striking them with the Metalhorn.)

Commander: CURSES! Those useless pieces of trash!

Ouja: If THEY are trash, you're much worse than that!

Commander: (angry) GET AWAY FROM ME! I'M WARNING YOU!

Ouja: Those who break the rules are trash. (pulls out Raia's Final Vent Card) But those who abandon their friends... are much worse!

FINAL VENT!

Ouja: Time to die! Hahahahahahaha!

(The commander gets scared and tries to run away.)

Commander: HELP! HELP! Y/N IS A MADMAN! HELP! HEEEEELP!

(Ouja rides on Evildiver's back and rams into the Commander.)

Commander: OH GOD, OH GOD!

(Ouja kills the commander, and laughs maniacally.)

(Timeskip)

(Like having to deal with other commanders wasn't enough, some random girls tried to flirt with him.)

Girl: Hey stud, how about you spend some time with us?

Y/N: No, thanks.

Girl: Come on, you know we're better than those armed freaks.

(Hearing the girl badmouthing his crushes really pissed him off.)

Y/N: You don't know who you're messing with, do you? (pulls out his deck) Of course you don't. But you will! HENSHIN!

(Y/N becomes Kamen Rider Ouja, and the girls get shocked and terrified at the same time.)

Ouja: Scared now? How about I become scarier.

(Ouja laughs as he pulls out the Survive Mugen Advent Card and inserts it on his Venovisor.)

SURVIVE!

(Then Ouja changes forms and laughs maniacally as the girls scream in panic. Ouja chases after them with killing intent.)

Ouja: Run, run, run as fast as you can

Ouja: Run, run, run as fast as you can. Make it interesting for me to kill you all! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Meanwhile, the Azur Lane shipgirls are seen chasing after some non-shipgirls because their tried to seduce Y/N.)

Enterprise: Why would our commander waste his time with you... (smirks) when he has US!

Bismarck: Prepare for the holocaust!

(They then kill the girls. Some minutes later, they are seen stabbing the remaining commanders because they tried to convince them to leave Y/N.)

Akagi: DIE, YOU DISGUSTING PIECES OF SHIT!

Belfast: You will never be better than Y/N! YOU HEAR ME?

(Back to Y/N, he is seen walking when he sees the dead bodies of the other girls who tried to seduce him.)

Y/N: Hmm... I don't remember having killed her... It must be some ordinary serial killer.

(Meanwhile, the shipgirls see the other girls dead, not knowing that Y/N killed them all.)

Roon: Who could have done it?

(Timeskip)

(Y/N and the shipgirls are seen gathered as Y/N speaks.)

Y/N: I have a confession to make, girls. I killed some perverted commanders and some girls who tried to flirt with me.

(The shipgirls smirk as they speak.)

Enterprise: It's okay, Y/N. We did the same thing to those disgusting perverts and other sluts who tried to take you from us.

Y/N: Wow, now I'm impressed.

Bismarck: Zhis proves ve are made vor each ozher.

Y/N: So? Shall we have some real fun?

Akagi: (seductively) I'd have asked the same thing, hotshot.

(Then Y/N makes out with Akagi while Enterprise, Bismarck and Belfast lick his member sexually. Y/N then proceeds to suck Akagi's tits while the girls keep licking his member. Once he cums in the three's faces, they pin him down and Akagi sits on his member while Enterprise sits on his face. Bismarck and Belfast rub their pussies on his hand. Akagi bounces on his member while he licks Enterprise. After some minutes they finally cum.)

(Y/N and the shipgirls started a happy life together as they will kill anyone standing in the way of their love.)