Yandere Arlecchino x Male reader

(Y/N was just an adventurer who didn't have much friends, except for one, who would later become one of the Harbingers of Fatui, known as Arlecchino.)

(One day, Y/N was on his way to Inazuma to talk with his new friends, only to hear an explosion. Then Kazuha is sent flying and lands next to him. He checks on the pulse, only to find out he was dead. He sheds a tear and looked over, where he could see some heroes fighting against Arlecchino. Yomiya tried to avenge Kazuha, but another villain killed her in cold blood. Arlecchino sees Y/N and cheers before swifly approaching him.)

Arlecchino: Hi, Y/N

Arlecchino: Hi, Y/N. I'm glad you made it. Ready to see the end of Teyvat?

Y/N: Why? Why the hell are you doing this?

(She hysterically laughs before hugging Y/N tightly, making him scared. Suddenly two other Harbingers of Fatui come in.)

????: Who's this, Arlecchino? Another one trying to stop us?

Arlecchino: No, Scaramouche. This is my future lover Y/N. Isn't he handsome? He's just an adventurer. He can't stop us anyway.

(Scaramouche turns at Y/N and chuckles before leaving with Pierro. Y/N is about to attack, but Arlecchino breaks his hands and legs.)

Arlecchino: It's not nice to try to attack your soulmate, Y/N! I'll have to punish you!

(Y/N cries in pain and tries to move. Suddenly someone catches him, and it's Yae Miko.)

Yae: Wake up, Y/N! Please don't be dead!

Y/N: Yae, what happened?

Yae: The Fatui are planning to destroy Teyvat and rebuild it at their image!

(Unfortunately Arlecchino furiously charges at the duo, and Yae dies trying to save him.)

Arlecchino: Sorry, Y/N. But I can't let you get away from me, not anymore!

(She knocks Y/N out.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen tied up in a palace as Scaramouche laughs menacingly at him before whispering to Arlecchino.)

Scaramouche: He's all yours.

(She turns to Y/N and smiles.)

Arlecchino: Glad you're awake, my love. Because today you're the twelveth Harbinger of Fatui and my husband.

(She wasn't kidding. She made Y/N help her to cause mayhem, and eventually killed Aether and Lumine. Now Fatui rules Teyvat.)