Chapter Eighteen: Who You Are

Magsimula sa umpisa

Then she raised her head, her gaze piercing in to my own. I expected to see the happy eyes that belonged to the girl that had left here so quickly the previous day.

Instead, I found myself longing to look away. She looked like she were about to burst in to tears. She looked hurt. She looked heartbroken, and her voice so angelic. All of this made me feel many emotions, but for some reason I felt guilty. But why would I feel guilty? I hadn't done anything wrong, had I?

I felt angry, too, and wanted nothing more than to go and murder the person that had made her look so upset. But I couldn't move. Her voice broke through my thoughts, and I froze to the spot. It was just me and her, everything else sort of faded out.

"Yes, no's, egos, fake shows, like whoa,

Just go, and leave me alone,

Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,

With a smile, that's my home!

That's my home, no..."

~~ Harry's P.O.V ~~

Wow, Lou was right; they are good! I could honestly listen to the duo all day. I watched the 2 girls walk off in to the crowd of people, simply to avoid me catching Louis' gaze. In doing this, I caught one of the girls throwing a spiteful glance in Lou's direction, eyeing him with something that could only be described as disappointment.

She shifted her gaze to me, and smiled shyly before turning back to the two people in front of her. I frowned. Wasn't that the girl that was supposed to be Louis' secret crush? Why was she mad at him?

"Harry!" Joey called, rushing over and flashing me a smile. "Would you mind terribly showing Double Act the way back to their rooms?" he asked hopefully. "Everyone else is busy and... well, would you mind?" Without even waiting for a reply, he hurried over to another guy, who was fiddling with a microphone. "Thanks, Harry!" he called over his shoulder.

"I... fine," I sighed, and moped over to where the two girls were standing with a slightly older woman. They looked up at me as I approached them, and I put on my politest smile.

"Hello!" I greeted, waving awkwardly as they took in who I was. One of the girls eyes widened, and her hand flew to her mouth as she enhaled deeply. "I'm Harry!" I added helpfully, just in case she didn't know who I was.

She nodded frantically. "I-I know..." she managed, seeming to find it difficult to breath. I glanced past her to find the other girl that had performed and an older woman, probably their mother. I realised that the girls must have been twins, seeing that they looked remarkably similar, and nodded in realisation.

I smiled at the girl struggling to breath, but turned to her sister instead. She smiled politely, keeping herself together a lot better than her twin. "I'm here to show you the way back to your rooms," I told her, nodding at the older woman as she eyed me suspiciously.

~~ Lara's P.O.V ~~

"Is this Mr Tomlinson?" Molly asked, rolling up her sleeves upon spotting the approaching lad. I spluttered, and put a hand on her arm to calm her down.

"No, Mol," I assured her. "That's one of his bandmates, Harry Styles," I explained.

She nodded slowly. "Oh," she relaxed again. "Has he lied to you, too?" she snapped, glaring at him as he made his way closer to us. I chuckled, and shook my head just as he approached the three of us. We all looked round, but I was soon sent in to fits of giggles at Liv's reaction. I tried to hide them as she fangirled desperately in front of one of her biggest celebrity crushes.

Harry smiled awkwardly at her before turning to me. I smiled and waited for him to speak. "I'm here to show you the way back to your rooms," he told me, nodding at Molly, who was still eyeing him suspicously.

We said our goodbyes to Molly and let Harry lead us through hallways through the house. Liv soon rushed off to call all her friends and check her twitter etc, leaving Harry and I alone as he walked through the seemingly endless corridors.

"So why do you hate Louis so much?"

His question caught me off-guard, and I frowned. "What makes you think that?" I demanded, trying to hide the blush that was creeping up my neck.

He laughed, flicking his curls to one side. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's the way you tense up every time your sister mentioned his name?" I chewed on my lip. "Or possibly the evil glare you payed him back there in the conservatory?" his smirk began to annoy me, and I rolled my eyes. "So why is it?"

"I have no idea why I'm telling you this," I sighed. "But I have to give you something for putting up with my sister back there!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Hello lovely people!!Xx

So it is Monday once again! I hope I didn't rush this chapter too much? It's a bit longer than the others, and the next one with be about the same length, I reckon.

I'm so exciteed!! I wore my clothes backwards the whole weekend (and yes, it was uncomfortable) and I raised £70! I'm so pleased :) And I cannot wait for Friday! Comic Relief is going to be amazing, and 1D are on too! AND on Saturday, the boys are gonna be on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Live! Dream Weekend television! <3

IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!! School might be shut tomorrow! I doubt it, but I remain hopeful.

So I hope you liked this chapter. I might go through the first couple of chapters and make them a bit longer, because they are unbelievably short. Bye guys!xx <3 Thankyou for reading, and votes and comments would be amazing!:D