15. Skin to skin

Start bij het begin

"Caaan...I love you so much. I...I'm sorry. You know I love you... You do know. Please, forgive me."

He looked into her sleepy eyes and placed a kiss on her forehead before he walked off towards the bedroom. He put her down in the middle of the bed and sneaked in behind her. She gazed at him over her shoulder and reached out for him. Cuddle time. He pulled her against his body and spooned himself around her. His dick ached badly, but...Can's heartache was even worse, and, if he had to choose which ache to soothe, well... So he grabbed her and dragged her petite body upon himself, made sure she nuzzled at his neck and finally drifted away with that smile of blissfulness on his lips.

 So he grabbed her and dragged her petite body upon himself, made sure she nuzzled at his neck and finally drifted away with that smile of blissfulness on his lips

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

**********

"Mum, is Emre around? Can he come?....we need to talk to you, uhm...we need to tell you something."

Can was sooo nervous..! They were on a facetime-call with Mir and Aziz, and even if Sanem held and squeezed his hand out of the camera range, he was still nervous.

"What's up, son? Any major problem over there, or in Paris maybe?"

Aziz frowned when he watched his eldest son being so nervous, but Mir just smiled and laid a hand upon one of his. She made a "just wait n' listen"-sign to him before she walked out of the office to call for Emre. Two minutes later they were all gathered in front of the cameras. Sanem was so happy to see her brother again, and Emre felt just the same. They missed each other.

"So, Can...Sanem...what is all this fuss about, huh?"

Aziz frowned again and wasn't so sure as Mirhiban was, that this was all about them, about their a bit...weird relation, but he was impatient anyway. His words made his oldest son even more nervous though.

"Uhm...well...you see...uhm..."

Sanem sighed and glared at Can a moment before she turned her eyes to the screen, where she had her whole, dear family waiting for them to spill it out.

"Mum, dad, Emre...what Can is trying to say is...uhm...that we...well..."

Can encouraged himself and filled in on her.

"We...me and my baby girl, we...are in love. Yes. With each other. We...we love each other, but not like siblings, no. I love Sanem with all my heart, and as I am such a lucky bastard, she loves me right back. Yeah."

Can got his crooked smile on and blushed a bit when Sanem caressed his beard, leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips. That made him want to go on, and he got his dark eyes back on the screen.

"I've always loved her as you all know, but...that summer two years ago...she really took my breath, heart and soul away. And ever since, I have loved her in a way I thought was improper; I am sorry if you do think it still is, but...nothing could ever keep me away from her; for two very long years I did try to...to forget about her and my own feelings, two years..! But when I laid my eyes on her back home, earlier this summer...I knew I had stayed away in vain, I had wasted two years of my life, trying to convince myself..."