Chapter 21

*mature themes*

Arian slowly gained control of her legs as she slowly began to move forward. She could not believe what she was seeing. Brian laid on his side with as much confidence as he could muster, his thoughts scrambled as he had just moments ago. His pants lay on the floor just below him, leaving himself now only in his boxers.

Arian trailed her hand slowly against his chest, "what are you playing at mate?" She was surprised to say the least, her mate would never do this sort of thing, no, he was pure, innocent, he was everything she was not. Arian had not pressed more on acts of intimacy because of this, because she enjoyed her mate as he was. She did not want to ruin him the way she had ruined men before. Guilt began to seep into her stomach at the thought.

After taking over as Alpha, the female alpha reveled in all an alpha could. She had used men for her own pleasure, and threw them away after. She was always in control and had even killed some of her old partners in the heat of it, but she could not do this to her own mate. She loves him with every ounce of her being, and even if she did want to jump his bones, her wolf always reminded her of her lack of control. Her wolf would not let her human take the chance to hurt their mate.

Brian rose slightly, "no game, I only want you". Brian could see the battle in her eyes, her wolf and her seemed to be communicating, though Brian could not care enough to ask what. He moved to a sitting position, eye-level to his mate, grabbing at her right hand and moving it down his torso. He saw her swallow as he inched her hand closer to its intended spot, but just before her hand could grasp it, she pulled away.

"Brian...this...this isn't like you," her voice wavered.

He stood now, pulling her into his arms, "no, but it is tonight," he pushed her down onto the mattress, her hair splayed out as she could only stare in shock at her mate. "Tonight, I want you," he whispered down into her ear, "I am in control tonight".

Before she could muster an answer, his lips had captured hers in a gentle kiss. She could not help but respond, her tongue roughly pushing it way into his mouth with a moan. Her hands moved up and down his torso as he lay above her, one of his hands in her hair and the other caressing her hip. Brian and his wolf wanted more, as they gripped her arms and locked them above her head. He could see her eyes widen as his mouth began to assault her body.

Purple marks were left as his mouth continued to venture, soon he was at the bottom of her nightgown. It was short and red, his favorite color on her. His hands gripped her thighs roughly, pushing the gown up, getting a clear view of what was his.

Arian blushed at the closeness of her mate, perhaps I should have worn underwear. Her body jumped slightly as her mate took her into his mouth. He licked, sucked, and flicked all the right places, even adding two fingers in for good measure. Arian tugged at his hair as he pumped into her, his fingers moved rhythmically as he sucked on her bundle. She came with a shout, juices covering his face.

Brian rose back up with the biggest smile he had ever conjured, I can't believe it! He stood quickly, throwing his boxers to the floor. He pulled his mate towards the edge of the bed, his manhood stood up with attention as he pushed his mate's legs apart. Arian could feel the overwhelming dominance her mate released, she had never felt the presence of his wolf before now, and it was invigorating.

She went up on her elbows to watch as her mate destroyed her, only to be pushed back with a hand to her throat. Arian was once again surprised to see how rough her mate could be as her pushed into her without warning.

Brian held his mate down in one hand and used the other rub her as her pounded into her. He wanted to see her come apart as her fucked her, as he choked her, as he rubbed her clit in circles. Her moans only drove him to move faster, harder; he wanted to finally show his mate that he was not the same fragile omega she had met that first day. No, he was an alpha now, and he would lay claim to what was his.

Arian could not help the sounds that escaped her, part of her was embarrassed for how loud she was, but the other part of her was proud to have a male that could make such sounds escape her. With a final thrust, Arian came undone with a yell. Brian fell to the side of her with a pant, I want to do that again, his eyes gleamed with promise.

"Sleep," his mate whispered to him. "We have much to do tomorrow"

Brian pulled her into his chest, "Then I will have you again tomorrow".

Arian was surprised to feel some soreness in the morning as she moved to shower. She moved sluggishly towards the bathroom sink, where the mirror showed the alpha all the hickies that splayed across her body. Her fingers tingled in memory of last night, Arian and her wolf were both proud of their mate, and proud that they remained in control. Though, it was easy to remain in control as her mate was the one who took the reins.

She showered gleefully as she ran over the image of last night, the alpha could not get the sounds or images out of her head. She quickly shampooed and conditioned her hair, turning the shower off and wrapping herself in a towel.

She dried her hair and put makeup on as her mate showered. She began to rummage through her suitcase looking for an outfit that would call attention to herself. Today is a small gathering for the Alphas to talk, and a dinner for them and their mates.

She needed to be ready to kill. She needed to make sure these men knew their place when it came to the Rikers Pack; insolence will not be tolerated.

Today would be a long day, and she needed to be prepared.