🎄Holiday/ New Years Special 🥂

This chapter is not apart of the original story line.

Happy Holidays to everyone who does not celebrate Christmas!

Please still enjoy this cute chapter!

This was such a longer chapter than originally planned and a little belated for Christmas but hey better late than never!!!

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

The days had become cold in Paris and the rain seemed to be never ending this December. I walked through the shopping district to find the perfect gifts for the unlikely friends I had made this year. It might not be a white Christmas, but joy could still be found in the air the people were bustling, the streets looked gift wrapped. The smell of coco and espresso mixing in the air created an intoxicating aroma something for the young and old.

I have never been one for the holiday spirit I would usually find myself working or locking myself away from the world. Though this year I find myself slightly in the holiday spirit I might have to get myself checked out after I'm not sure yet. All I know is that when Lucas eyes beamed at the decorations and pulled me around town with him, I must admit I had some fun.

I had already found something for Luca I watched as his eyes beamed with excitement at an emerald brooch one afternoon passing by a store front. He had mentioned once that even though he is of high rank he was told to never be reckless with his money. I came back without him and purchased it knowing how much he would love it.

I walked down the streets with a upside down frown I think most would call that a smile but nevertheless I was feeling generous after purchasing Luca's gift. Money for me was no issue I had saved up tones of it from my years of work and I charged whatever I wanted. The only time I ever spent money was on my reckless addiction/medication to blood but even recently I had cut back.

While I walked my eyes moved on their own to find the perfect gifts for Noe, Vanitas and even our new friend Roland. I found a bottle of whiskey for Dante along with a travel first aid kit I couldn't help but snicker at the thought.

I found a beautiful rosary made of opal and the Our Father stones of pink pearls I knew he would love it. I also knew I would probably receive an unconsented hug for it and an outburst of praises.

Though for Vanitas and Noe it seemed like my search was never ending I had thought I would only buy for Luca. After purchasing his gift, it just brought me so much joy to give a gift I thought I would just go crazy and buy something for everyone. I was starting to understand why the holiday had become so popular over recent years.

I was giving up on my search for the perfect gifts for the two when I walked past a jewelry store something was beckoning me inside. I opened the door and the small bell chimed from above and a curious head popped out from behind a glass counter.

"Oh, welcome is there anything I could help you find."

I just shook my head and walked over to the case and started to let my eyes wonder.

The man walks over and stands in front of me seeing if he can spot what I am after.

"What kind of occasion are we shopping for my lady maybe a nice set of earrings or a neckless for your next event. "

He was starting to bug me- just let me shop in peace.

I just shook my head and said, "it's actually not for me."

He nods his head "oh I see a mother perhaps or a child then I have the perfect thing in this counter over here..."

I stop him "No its for..."