"I love you more Greggy!" She said.

"I love you so much! Mag ayos ka na mag sisimba pa tayo baka hinihintay na tayo ng mga bata." Greggy said with a smile.

So Irene went to the bathroom, she become emotional everytime that she saw her husband.

They went to the church, clinging to each other's arm when they feel the cold breeze.

"Mommy!" The two boys catch up hugging their parents at back.

The couple look down to see their small sons.

"Why?" Greggy kneel down to carry the two boys.

"Kuya said he doesn't want to go to the church." Luis said looking at his kuya at the other arm of Greggy.

"Lah? May sinabi ako?" Alfonso chuckled.

Greggy sniff them, "Hindi ba kayo naligo? May kinain kayo ano?" He asked.

The two boys look at each other, "Kinain niyo yung cake ano?" The two laugh, "Si kuya kasi." They started to point each other.

"Ohh shh... Kumain naman kayo pareho bakit pa kayo nag tuturuan ha?" Greggy stop them as soon as possible.

"Sorry." They both pout. So Greggy put them down since they will enter the church now.

After the mass, they went at Marcos family house. The kids running at the big backyard of the house while the parents are busy on drinking.

"Irene family picture daw kayo." Imee said.

She sit down in the middle of two boys while Greggy on their back holding their Son's shoulder.

"One... Two... Three..." Imee click the camera button. Taking many pictures.

"What's your new year resolution?" Irene asked their son's while watching the fireworks.

"I'll be a good kuya na." Alfonso answered, "You're already good kuya na." Greggy said.

"Will drink more water and eat vegetables!" Luis answered too, "Really? Why don't we start now?" Greggy asked, "Ihh soon na lang daddy." Luis chuckled.

"How about you mommy?" Greggy asked Irene, it make her shocked. "I'll try to put myself sometimes." She answered.

Greggy smile, "I also want that. Sometimes followed your heart if you want to yelled at us you can do it, don't keep your true emotion."

"How about you?" She asked back, "Me? I want to help you around the house."

"Aysus honey parang makapag sabi niyan parang walang trabaho." She chuckled.

"Every day off kasi hahaha! Gusto ko kapag may free time ako sa inyo ko ibubuhos." Greggy said, Irene just nodded. "I hope so." She whispered.

After the fireworks show, they went straight to the table where the liquors standing.

"Wag masyado uminom honey ha." Greggy reminded her, "Hindi naman. Mojito lang naman to wala masyadong tama to. Ano ka ba hahaha!" Irene smile before taking a shot.

But many hours been pass Irene look at her husband, with a drunk blush spread on her face. "Honey." She stand up to sit on Greggy's lap.

Greggy know what's wrong with her, "Ano yun?" He asked watching Irene to pout.

"Alam mo ba ang sama sama ng loob ko." She started to rant, "About saan?" Greggy wrapped his arms around her waist making her secure on his lap.

"Ang sakit sakit, hindi ka man lang nakasalubong ng pasko noong 25, sa ilang taon nating naging mag boyfriend girlfriend at mag asawa. Ngayon ka pa lang pumalya." She said.

"Dear, na traffic ako I really tried to be their before the twelve." He explain.

"Greggy! May choice ka na hindi umalis noong araw na yun. If you choose to stay with us edi hindi ka nag mamadali diba? Hindi ko hinahabol." She tears up.

"Tara na hon, pagod ka na." Greggy said making her stand up.

"Oo Greggy pagod ako, pagod ako kakaintindi sa trabaho mo. Greggy you really have a choice pero ano ang pinipili mo yung lumayo sa amin at yang trabaho mo." She continue to rant.

Greggy look at her, their eyes having a tears. "Irene, I asked your permission if I can go there. You said yes we both agreed diba?"

"Greggy jusko naman, hindi mo man lang maramdaman na gusto kong ipahiwatig na ayaw ko talaga? Naknampucha naman talaga Greggy oh." She stand up leaving Greggy alone.

So Greggy followed her inside the house, his sister in law and brother in law are still at the living room watching them too. "Irene." He tried to hold her hand but receive a slap instead.

"Hoy?" Imee reacted quickly when she saw it, "hayaan na muna natin palamigin manang. Baka mga di nagkaintindihan lang." Bongbong said.

The couple went to their room, "Hindi mo na ako mahal?" Irene said switching the mood fast.

"Mahal na mahal kita honey." Greggy answered locking the door.

"Talaga?" She went to Greggy clinging again.

"Yes of course my honey, dalawa na anak natin honey." He reminded.

"May anak na tayo?" She asked cluelessly.

"Sa kama tayo honey." Greggy said holding her tightly so she won't fall.

"Di ako lasing ha kaya ko mag lakad mag isa." Irene turn around trying to walk straight.

"Tara na honey." Greggy said once again walking behind her. "Untouchable~ untouchable~" Irene suddenly singing and dancing.

Greggy sigh but can't help to laugh too, "Dance too my Honey." She requested of course Greggy did some body rolls.

"Pwede na sa Adonis hon." Irene can't help but to laugh and cupped her husband cheeks.

"So... Tara na pahinga na tayo." Greggy repeated. "Ayoko pa hindi pa nga ako lasing." So Greggy can't help but to carry her. "Ibaba mo ako." She commented.

"Shh honey shh." He lay her down at the bed, this time Irene cupped his cheeks to kiss him deeply. Greggy let her do what she wanted, doing more than a kisses action.

Greggy look around, the sun even didn't raise yet. Irene is sitting looking around.

"Sino ka?" She dumbly asked. "Matulog ka na lang walanjo naman honey oh." Greggy answered.

But instead of laying down again, Irene stand up and went to their bags.
"Ang baby Luis ko." She whispered. Greggy opened his eyes to look if it's really Luis but no.

"Matulog ka na honey, tignan mo hubad ka pa." He stand up to carry her wife again.

"I love you honey!" Irene kisses him while Greggy putting her clothes on. "I love you so much!" He answered.

About four months after the new year, Irene looking at the pregnancy test with two lines on it. "Shit jusko naman kung kelan naman lasing noon." She reacted feeling embarassed since she can't remember it.

Dear Diary,

Me and Irene was blessed again with new born baby girl named, Desiree this time she looks like a perfect mix of me and my wife.

I'm still really thankful for God, for tirelessly giving us a grace and blessings.

Hindi ako swerte pero pinagpala ako ngayong taon. Irene... She is the best thing happened on this year.

Love,
Gregorio