"To much information in a day. What more shocks do we have left to encounter? But really I'm so happy for you guys" hoseok gushed with a bright smile on his face.

"Yeah y/n, we heard a lot about you from akzi but we never heard your name because she always used to address you as princess" namjoon said, showing his dimple smile as your heart warmed up hearing him.

"Atleast you know a little about me but she never told me nor mentioned that  that she was in a relationship!" You said and pouted, already getting used to the people around you.

"Aww I was about to!" Akzi said side hugging as you crossed your arms, looking at her from the corner of your eyes.

"Wait-why do you guys look like a couple to me? Move,move she's taetae's girl and you are mine." Jimin said, pouting as he came between both you and separated you both.

"Oh! Come on Jimin" you said, with a cute pout and with your hands on your hips. Soon you got startled when you felt someone's hand snaking around your waist.

"Cool, It's me." Taehyung whispered into your ear which made you feel like electricity is passing through your veins.

All it took was that little action for everyone to know that taehyung wanted to be left alone and they take this as their cue to leave as they dispersed away from there one by one.

"God! I never felt so single in my entire life" jungkook spoke after long silence as he closed his eyes walking away from there.

You lightly slap on taehyung's hand which rested on your waist, indicating for him to remove his hands but he remained still.

"I suddenly seem to miss my girlfriend I'll be taking my leave then. Again,nice to meet you y/n, I'll meet you guys another day" namjoon passed you guys a smile as you returned the smile.

"Sure Hyung!" Taehyung smiled placing his chin on your shoulder as namjoon took his leave after bidding goodbye.

Jimin and Akzi looked at eachother before taking their belongings from the table.

"I think we got an important work to do which we forgot. So we'll be leaving to." Jimin said holding onto akzi's hand.

"Yeah! bye princess I'll see you tomorrow i guess." She said and sighed but again looked up at you before winking at you.

"You guys too! Why don't you just stay I'll make you breakfast or something" you attempted to come out of taehyung's grip but he tightened his grip around you.

"They can eat outside, right akzi" taehyung answered instead of them as akzi nodded before they took their leave but not before she shouted you to text her.

"I'll be leaving for my studio too. Children must be waiting for me" hoseok got up as you frowned.

"Wait- you have children? That means you are married. Right?!" You exclaimed as taehyung lifted head from your shoulder to laugh to which hoseok accompanied with him.

"No, I'm not married. I'm actually single and I'm a dance choreographer. I have a studio where I teach children dance as a part time more like a pass time" hoseok smile getting up as he collected his mobile from the table as you collected the new information.

"Oh! That's awesome." You said as hoseok sent you a sweet smile before he said thank you and walked until the door when jungkook came out of a room with yoongi on his shoulder.

"What happened to him?" You attempted to break away from taehyung's grip once again but couldn't as you looked at jungkook who lifted yoongi up effortlessly just like a feather.

"Nothing he is just sleeping" Jungkook said, looking at you. He's face wasn't even contrasting. Yoongi looked too small compared to him. Hoseok shook his head at the younger one's idea. He clearly remember him telling jungkook to wake yoongi up and not lift yoongi up.

Before you know they were already leaving and closing the door. You were about to call them but stopped when you felt taehyung's lips against your neck and that was all it took for you to forget the world.

Taehyung loosened his grip around your waist but you did not move, it's like you got bewitched.

His one hand travelled up from your wrist to your shoulder,his touch sending electricity through your body making the hairs on your neck stand up.

He moved your hair to one side still holding your waist with the other hand as he pulled you closer, pressing your back against his chest.

The tension between you was raising. No words were exchanged. Words didn't not seem interesting anymore but actions did.

All it was one touch of him and here you already losing your mind, submitting to him.

He breathed on your neck, slowly leaving kisses from your neck to your jaw as you tilted your neck to give him more access.

His grip on your waist tightened as he suddenly turned you around, looking at your eyes and then your lips. There was barely any distance between you.

His eyes travelled back to your eyes as if asking for permission and he know he got it when you lifted your hand up, resting on his chest before grabbing his shirt tightly and pulling him a little more closer.

It did not take any time for him as his lips molded with yours the very next moment. The kiss wasn't rushed it was slow,it was gentle, It was a kiss filled with love and only that nothing more.

You walked backwards still immersed in the kiss while he walked forward until your back hit the dining table and taehyung placed his one hand on the table, trapping you between him and the table.

You loosened the grip on his shirt, moving both of your hands around his neck. It felt surreal. You with him, in his house, kissing on the dining table. It felt too good to be real like it's some k-drama or a romance novel.

You can't believe this that,you are together with him. You are in a relationship with a man who you thought as your worst enemy. Just how fast the night changed from bickering and hating eachother to romancing and loving eachother.

It's felt too good just like a dream. If it really was a dream you wish to never wake up from this dream.