"Come on y/n,You don't have to hesitate to talk to us ok. I shouldn't be saying this since I'm younger than hyung but tell me if he so anything and i won't hesitate to punch him" jungkook said, flashing his bunny teeth while showing his first.

"Oh really?" Taehyung said raising his eyebrows, he was being playful.

"Yeah!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You guys already seem pretty close" hoseok said

"Yeah! Y/n works in Kim enterprises. I meet her last time when I visited there. She,jimmy hyung and yoongi hyung are pretty close since they are colleague's." Jungkook made it clear as hoseok nodded.

"Ah guys! I'm sleepy you guys carry on!" Yoongi said as he made his way to his room but not before showing you and taehyung a thumbs up, congratulating you silently.

"Yoongi hyung! You just woke up and you're sleepy again?!" Jimin exclaimed

"Can't help it!" Yoongi said lastly before shutting his room door.

"I'll be going then" you said and squeezed taehyung hand gently, ushering him.

"Oh! You're not going anywhere—" Jimin started but got cut off by another voice.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" A voice boomed from through the dining hall making you turned around to look at the person.

"Hey baby, what took you so long?" Jimin made his way to her to help her with the bags she had in her hands.

"The traffic is heavy even in the morning chim." Akzi answered before coming towards the dining table.

"Hey Akzi! How are you? When did you come?" Taehyung greeted,side hugging her.

"Hey tae! Long time no see. I'm good, I came yesterday but unfortunately the party was over by the time I came" Akzi said, returning the hig while chuckling.you on the other hand just stood there not believing what you are seeing.

As akzi eyes meet you, she had the same expression as you plastered on her face.

"Y/n!?"

"Unnie!?"

Both of you said at a time earning confused looks from everyone.

"Unnie!? Do you perhaps know eachother?" Jimin questioned, returning back after keeping the plastic bags on the kitchen counter

"God! No one knows me better than her! My god Y/N!" Akzi rushed towards you and enveloped you into a bone crashing hug as you did the same. Both of you squealed, jumping in little out of happiness.

"Woah woah! What's happening here?" Taehyung chuckled crossing his arms casually.

"Did we miss something?should I call yoongi Hyung so he could hear it as well while we could hear it" jungkook said looking at the scene infront of him.

"Nah! We can tell him later he must be doing his work and No,you did not miss anything kook, do you guys remember about the online friend i always talk about?" Akzi asked pulling out of the hug but still held your hand.

"Yeah,how can we forget because you literally gush about her atleast 1-2 times a day " namjoon said and in seconds everyone seemed to connect all the dots together.

"WOAHHH! IT'S Y/N!"  All of them shouted even taehyung. He was in utter shock but happy as well.

You and Akzi giggled as you saw the group of boys had their eyes widen as they couldn't not believe what just happened. World is small and life is all about surprises indeed.

Or else how can you come across a Group of friends in two ways. wasn't it destiny. yes,for you it is.

"Yes! This is my princess i always talked about." Akzi said as you clung onto her hand smiling like an idiot.