56. Just Like Your Mother...

Start from the beginning

I don't move, I don't say anything.

"For now on, you will not speak or look at me unless I say so. You will not leave my sight- wether you're in the bathroom or changing. You understand?"

I don't move, I don't say anything.

"I asked if you understand! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!"

I don't move, I do-

A hard kick gets me scrambling up & away from him. It's too late however, he grabbed me and moved his face inches away from mine.

I don't look at me, as per his request.

I can feel his breath on my neck though, as he asked again. "Do you understand?"

I nodded slightly.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He shouted, I nodded even more violently.

"SPEAK NOW!"

"YES! YES! YES I DO."

He smacked me again. "I only needed one yes."

I hold my cheek where he hit me and stumble back to the bed.

"Get the fuck up and follow me." I do.

He guided me to the bathroom where he has a robe and towels on the stand, he had medical supplies on the sink.

"Here's what your going to do. Your going to shower off any blood or dirt on your body then you will sit on this toilet and you will let me clean your wounds. We will get to after when we get there. Yes?"

I nodded.

He shut and locked the door- with both of us in the bathroom. He blocked the door with his big body & crossed his arms his arms.

"Get to it. Now." I turned to the shower and turned it on, after getting the water to a decently comfortable temperature, I turned back to him. Still not daring to look at him though.

He knew what I wanted. He knew what I needed. He wouldn't give it to me though.

"You don't shower with clothes on."

I shook my head rapidly.

He pushed off the door and came closer to me.

"Take them off."

I closed my eyes but the tears still started flowing.

"Take them off. Or I'll do it."

"T-turn around p-please." Another smack.

"Don't speak to me. Do as I say."

I turn around instead, I start to unclothe myself.

He was still only a few inches from me. I could feel his eyes on me, staring at my skin. I was disgusted with him- with all of this.

After it was all off, I stepped into the shower and made sure that the cover was closed completely. Still all I can think about is him watching me, him seeing my body. Him liking it.