Imagine || Christmas with Rowan 🙈

You spent Christmas at his house, with his dad who was a very sweet man.

You baked cookies and made some spaghetti (his dad loves spaghetti so that's what you ate for Christmas) and you had to see Rowan's horrible cooking.

You sat in front of the chimney and played board games. Rowan's dad showed you pictures of Rowan when he was just a kid and he was so adorable. Rowan blushed from embarrassment and asked his dad to stop.

Then you ate dinner. The turkey you made was delicious but the cookies Rowan baked were harder than a rock.

Nothing particular happened this Christmas but it was still your best one yet.

You and Rowan went to his room to cuddle and watch a movie. You looked at your boyfriend and was so happy to be spending this night with him. You kissed him, once, twice, then he paused the movie to grab your face and kiss you more roughly.

His body moved to top you, his arm snaking around your waist to pull you closer. Your hand travelled his hair, his neck to his back and you felt his muscles relax at your touch. His lips found your neck, leaving small love bites all over it and making you let out a breath. You then took control, pushing him on his back and climbing your way up to his lips, eager to kiss them.

_____

Sorry this chapter was really short. I don't know a lot about Rowan so it's more difficult for me to write about him.