Who said "I love you" first

Wednesday

You did.

She almost died in one of her investigations so when you saw her alive you said "God I love you, don't you dare ever do that to me again."

Enid

She did.

You guys were having a sleepover and when she was talking she just suddenly bursted out "I love you!" You said "I love you" back of course.

Xavier

He did.

You guys were arguing and he exclaimed "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

"THEN STOP LOVING ME" "I CAN'T"
(I'm joking guys but if you understood that reference let's be besties)

Tyler

He did.

You two were cuddling in his bed and you fell asleep. He was playing with your hair and he murmured "I love you." You weren't actually asleep so you kissed him and said "I love you" back.

Ajax

You did.

He was feeling bad because he stoned you. You hugged him and said "It's okay AJ, I still love you.".

Rowan

He did.

You stood up for him so he came up to you, hugged you from behind and kissed your neck before whispering "I love you so much princess".

Bianca

You did.

She was feeling insecure about the fact that maybe you were with her for her mermaid song so you were kinda pissed. "Are you kidding me? I f*cking love you Bianca."

Yoko

She did.

You were sleeping in her arms and she whispered a small "I love you" while playing with your hair.

Davina

She did.

She's always been really honest and forward so while you two were working on a school project she just blurted out "I love you Y/N".