Imagine || Christmas with Wednesday 🙈

"Good morning Love." You whispered, playing with your girlfriends hair. It was Christmas morning and Wednesday had spent Christmas Eve with you and your family and she stayed at yours to sleep.

She looked so peaceful for once. Even if it's kind of weird, you liked watching her sleep next to you, because it was the only time where she seems to let her guards down.

"Mama made some pancakes but like, Christmas edition so they are even better than her regular pancakes. We have to get up now or my dad's gonna eat them all." Wednesday let out a small grumble, murmuring "Five more minutes."

Later that day, you went to her house to spend Christmas with her family. It was like an emo Christmas, but the decorations were spectacular. When Morticia has a plan, for a decoration (or like any other plans...), she will get to its end. You brought your gifts to Wednesday's room. You wanted to give her your gift in private, it felt more intimate to you. You noticed Thing had green and red nail polish and you gave him your gift, hand lotion.

You weren't shook when you saw that Wednesday's room was all black. It was quite the contrary from yours. You had dinner with her family, her parents love you, then you went back to her room so she could open her gifts.

She said something like "I don't care about materialistic objects." when you gave her your gifts but you think you might've saw her holding back a smile.

She thanked you with a kiss, which surprised you, and you kissed her back, taking control of the kiss, guiding her. Your hand slipped under her dress then you heard Thing make something fall on the floor, reminding you that he was here.

Once he was gone, you two spent your Christmas night together, the warmth of your body against each other making you feel butterflies in your stomach, and you fell asleep cuddling, which was rare. It really was the best Christmas you ever had.