❤️A Fantasy Christmas pt 2❤️

(Y/n)

  You were quickly picked up as soon as everyone heard the doors swing open. Looking up at who picked you up, you noticed it was Raph. He jumped down the loft along with his brothers. Your face flushed red, you were unsure what caused it and you didn't have time to think.
The barn animals ran out the barn scared by the sudden commotion and how wide the doors were opened. Everyone ran out quickly. Running past your furious father..

"SPLIT UP WE WILL MEET UP LATER ON" Raph yelled to his brothers.

  All 4 ran in somewhat opposite directions away from the village. Your father, yelling behind you all. The hateful words he yelled dug daggers into your heart.

"WITCH! WITCH! EDITH YOU WRETCHED WOMAN YOU BORE ME A WITCH! THAT CHILD IS THE DEVIL'S WIFE!!" He screeched, you feared for your mother.

  Your heart caught in your throat. You gripped his shirt as he ran, sobbing quietly. The words hurt more than you thought they could. Dogs ran after all 5 of you. There was a witch hunt now, the barking of those dogs ringing in your ears. Raph held you closer.
  Quickly losing sight of his brother's. Raph kept running. The dogs, still following you. Their owners following not far behind. You watched as Raph slowly gained distance between the both of you and the dogs. Eventually jumping into the trees jumping from branch to branch. Carefully landing on ones that could support his weight.
  Eventually your heart stopped beating so quickly, you could properly breathe now. The dogs were long gone now. Raph jumped down out of the tree.

"Ok…. Think we are far enough" Raph said, setting you down.

"I'm glad…." You said quietly.

"Where you scared (Y/n)" He asked, his gaze softening looking at you.

"Yea….those dogs were terrifying…..their handlers feed them once a week to keep them that aggressive for hunts" you explained gripping one of your arms.

"That's cruel," Raph said sadly.

"It's the way of things" you told him.

"We should continue on for a while longer (Y/n)" Raph said, looking towards the sky to see where the sun was, you did the same. It should be mid morning currently.

"Yeah…. where are we meeting with your brothers?" You asked him worried for their safety.

"We will meet somewhere south west, it might take us awhile to all meet up but we will eventually do so" he explained.

"Aah….well we should start walking that way then" you said heading towards the southwest.

"Wait! (Y/n) are you doing alright? You lost your family…" Raph asked concerned, gently grabbing your hand.

"I don't really feel anything right now….I feel numb" You responded turning towards him.

  Not wanting to think about what happened you pushed backed any thoughts concerning earlier moments. You couldn't hesitate now. There was no turning back.
  Raph walked next to you, staying close. You walked in silence, there was no need to talk. He was there. You felt safe with him.
  You walked hours in silence only talking every so often to each other. Soon the sun started to set. You needed to find somewhere to stay. The cold getting to the both of you hours ago.
  There was nothing around, not even an old shed. Nothing suitable to set up a small camp. It was steadily getting colder and colder.
  Raph brushed away snow away from a large tree that had recently fallen over, until there was a bare spot on the ground big enough for the both of you to sit. He sat down crossing legs, pulling you into his lap. Causing you both to blush.

  "W-whats this for?" You asked, feeling the warmth flood to your face.

"I didn't want you sitting on the ground" He mumbled scratching the back of his neck

  You pressed yourself close to Raph letting him keep his hands in your shawl with you. Curling into him yawning softly, he held you closer. You couldn't tell that he wasn't just doing this because of the cold.
  Raph liked you, he admitted that a while ago to his brothers. They were more than supportive of it. This was the best chance for him to say something or do something about it. Holding you this close to himself. The soft feeling of your hair against his shoulder. The gentle rise and fall of your chest as you drifted off into sleep.
  He was scared you didn't like him. It was obvious to his brothers you both were pining for each other. They often commented to Raph how you would blush, and gave him shy glances.

"Sweet dreams…..I think I fell for you" Raph whispered once he was sure you were asleep.

  Shortly after that he fell asleep himself. The two of you often woke up and moved around to keep yourselves warm and your blood moving. You walked backwards talking to Raph as he did basic workouts. The two of you barely seeing each other in the starlight.
  Eventually you ran into a tree, snow knocking off the branches and landing on you. You stood there shocked at what happened.

"Did…did you just run into a tree?" Raph asked, trying not to laugh.

"....no" you mutter brushing the snow off yourself

"You did!" He chuckled walking over to help brush off the snow.

  You were embarrassed so you quickly moved the conversation onto something else.

"So uhm what were holidays like for you?" You asked him as you both sat down once again.

  Raph smiled and held you close. Starting to talk about how Christmas was for his family and what happened almost every year. He spoke so fondly of each moment and tradition.

"Once it's morning Mikey wakes us all up for breakfast" Raph spoke fondly of the meals that Mikey spent a long time preparing.

"After we eat breakfast we all open presents, then we do karaoke of Christmas music. Which was a tradition Leo started 10 years ago" Raph laughed softly, placing his arm around you pulling you close.

"Then finally we eat this biiig dinner that Mikey spent a few days to fully prepare for! It's so good I usually eat until I can't eat anymore," he continued.

"Christmas for us isn't as happy" You sighed hoping to experience it just once.

"Oh? Why?" Raph asked curiously.

"It's very different from yours, it lasts 12 days" You started.

"I wouldn't like Christmas if we celebrated it for 12 days" Raph commented.

"It's not like I don't like it" you quickly countered.

"Well tell me what happens" He chuckled, laying his head on yours.

"Aaah well…" you hum smiling up at him.

  Raph mumbled to himself thinking whether to act on his feelings for you. With you leaned into him for warmth. He was scared of the rejection. He didn't think he would end up liking you or even think that you would like him back. but he couldn't wait any longer. It was burning a hole in his head.
  Without warning he placed his hand on your cheek. Gently kissing you. It was slow and meaningful. He poured every feeling into one kiss. You couldn't pull away, you didn't want to. Raph liked you back. You couldn't believe it.

"When we find a way home, come with me. We can celebrate Christmas together" Raph said softly, his voice so gentle and tender.

"I'll follow you anywhere you go Rapheal" You muttered kissing him again.

((The other three will come out soon, they will come out in the order I have ideas for. Also merry Christmas and happy holidays my friends! Word count is 1286))