💔💜Denial💜💔

Warning- contains some smut an a unhealthy relationship

(Y/n's pov)

Turning onto your side an moving your hair out of your face, pulling the warm blanket over you. Sighing softly, staring at the empty wall in your bedroom.
Your phone buzzed, you knew what the notification was and who it was from. It was discord, It was from him. Who else texts you this late. But you simply didn't want to pick up your phone or acknowledge the situation you where in. Denial, utter denial.
You liked him, in fact craved him. Donnie knew this. He was all to aware how you felt. You could barely remember when all this started. Maybe a year or so ago.
Fact was that your friendship with Donnie wasn't at all healthy in anyway. Honestly you couldn't exactly tell what your relationship was.. friends? Friend's with benifits? Lovers? No never, that would never happen.
Quickly shutting your eyes and shaking your head to get rid of the thought....his hands carressing your skin, gripping your waist. That alone sent shivers down your spine.
Standing up deciding that chores would help clear your head. Leaving your phone on your bed to let it charge. Heading towards the laundry room to grab the broom. Once again shaking away unneeded thoughts.
Sweeping the floor of your small apartment. It was enough space for you. After sweeping you made your way over to the bathroom aiming to tidy that up and take a long bath. Tiding up didn't take to much time. Quickly heading to your room to grab your phone, a few candles and your bathrobe.
After the tub filled with the warm water. You set in a few sweet scented bathbombs as well as mixing in bubbly foam into the bath. Removing your clothes and setting them on the sink. Finally lighting the candles and turning off the lights. Stepping into the bath a relaxed sigh leaving you.
Checking your phone, finally giving in. Opening up discord to check Donnie's message. 'Im heading over'. That was his text, he sent that 40 minutes ago. Covering your face with your arm, hoping desprately he got distracted and won't be heading over.
Oh you where wrong, so wrong. After 20 or so minutes you convinced yourself that he got distracted. By this time you where half alseep in the bath just enjoying the comfort and relaxing nature of the atmosphere in the bathroom.
All that was ruined when you heard the bathroom door open. Turning your head to see who opened it. You knew who it was.

"I told you I was coming over" Donnie stated in his matter of fact tone.

"You didn't ask if you could" You muttered.

"I didnt know I needed to ask to come over now" He said walking closer to the tub.

"Sometimes it would be nice if you do" you responded looking up at him.

"Not having a good day?" Donnie asked seeming genuinely concerned. Well he was. Your one of his closest friends.

"No, not really. Just have alot of things on my mind" You responded watching him sit down next to the tub placing his hand on your head.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked you in a soft tone.

You shook your head. Not wanting to share your problem with him. Not at all wanting to suffer from a rejection.
You could feel his eyes on you. The way he looked at you. It was lust, you knew he wanted you. How he wanted to be inside you. He knew how quickly you'd give into him, as well as knowing that sex was a good way to relieve stress. Thinking something else was bothering you.
Donnie stood up taking off his clothes and gear setting them on the floor.

"Move forward" he said as he stepped into the bath sitting behind you. Wrapping his arms around your waist.

He often did things that would make you think he actually returned feelings for you. But you knew he didn't. It took you awhile to realise this fact.
Donnie gently kissed your neck, bringing you back from your thoughts. He knew you, he knew you all to well. He already figured it out.

"I love you plationcally" He said quietly.

"I know Donnie, I know" you sighed leaning against his plastron.

"Good..." he muttered into your skin.

You wanted to get up and leave. But you couldn't. You wanted this closeness to him desperatly.
Cupping your cheek in his hand, turning your face to his. You knew by the look in his eyes what the two of you where doing the rest of the night....

This is based off my relationship with my best friend. Mainly using this to help me process stuff... Update: the whole situation was dealt with later that month when I started dating my Fiancé

Word count is 807