♥️Hate or Love pt2♥️

Raph x reader ~female~ (smoking 🍃 warning!)

(3rd person pov)

As Raph approached you he took a deep breath and picked you up. Only imagining the scolding he would get from Donnie. He brought her back and gave her to Donnie to fix up. He headed towards his room pressing a hand to his face sighing in annoyance.
Donnie checked over (Y/n) carefully ending up cleaning a few scrapes on her back. Rubbing some heating creme into her back to help with any pain. He looked around for some bandaids to use on the scrapes.

(Y/n's pov)

you woke up laying on my stomach on the couch, sitting up groaning.

"(Y/n) how are you feeling?!" Mikey gasped helping you to sit up.

"Like I was hit by a bus!" You say stretching.

"You practically where!" Leo chimed in. "Big angry red bus" he laughed to himself.

I flipped Leo off quietly chuckling at his joke. I had to admit how Raph reacted to me was always attractive. Even how he acted before I got thrown. I don't know what about him always drew me in. To argue and upser him. Well who knows.

*time skip that night and now 3rd person (Y/n) pov*

The brothers where mostly asleep with the exception of Donnie. He was always working on something. Always staying up late.
Heading towards Donnie's lab to bug him and annoy him while you couldn't sleep. Walking past Raphs room you saw him sitting on his bed smoking something. It kinda smelled like weed. He didn't notice you.

"I never pegged you for the type to get high" you chuckled and leaned on the door frame feeling the pain coming back.

"Holy shit! (Y/n) don't you fucking say anything" Raph threatened.

"I won't, I actually want a hit. Everything hurts." You said walking, more like stumbling to his bed sitting next to him.

"You smoke?" Raph asked.

"Rarely, only when I'm in alot of pain or really high anxiety" You said.

"Aaaah ok, i kinda feel bad about throwing you off the bean bag" Raph told you.

"Don't be, i have been poking the bear for way to long" you chuckled as you took a quick hit from his weed pipe.

"You have, why?" Raph asked you as he took a hit from the pipe.

"Well, i guess i find it amusing" You responded.

For once the two of you where starting to get along. Hopefully for awhile.