But hearing Y/n say what she thinks of Erwin, made him a little but fond of her.

"Irises are beautiful, too." Y/n added.

Levi was amused.

Huh...so she finds his majesty beautiful?

"How about you sir Levi? May I know what Emperor Smith thinks of me?" Y/n asked.

The raven-haired man paused for a moment, keeping his eyes on the lady.

"He only said you're a kind person."

A small chuckle escapes Y/n's mouth.

"I see...everyone says so."

Levi then noticed it, a hint of disappointment in Y/n's eyes.

It's as if she's expecting more.

"You're elegant and sophisticated…"

Y/n was taken aback, hearing Sir Levi spoke more. She stared at the short man, listening to his words. "You have honor, prestige, pride and self-confidence. And…"

Sir Levi pointed at the only black iris among the blue and violey irises on the vase. "You stand out among others just like this black iris." Y/n's was just stunned.

Did the emperor say all of that about me?

"I think of you like that." 

The h/c-haired lady was even more surprised, realizing that those words weren't from thr Emperor but from Sir Levi, himself. "O-oh…" Sir Levi faked a cough, he picked up his teacup as he looked away and pretended to focus on his tea.

"Thank you, Sir Levi." Y/n smiled.

Levi looked at Y/n, and only nodded. 

"You can start asking me now, my lady. About the Emperor…" Levi then became serious, not like he hasn't been serious.

"Right…" 

Y/n shifted on her seat.

She looked at the scenery in front of them. 

A garden of Irises.

This garden is hers personally.

No...it was owned by her mother.

But since her mother died, it's now hers.

There's a pavilion inside the Iris garden, where they're having tea right now. Y/n spend most of her free time in the Iris Garden and Pavilion, watering the irises, picking out blooms or just having tea.

"What are his likes and dislikes?"

"His majesty likes sweet and sour food. He doesn't eat anything that is spicy. He loves eating fruits and vegetables. Healthy food is his favorite, but there would be times when he asks for unhealthy ones, like the ones that satisfy his sweet tooth. His favorite colors are white, green and blue. The Emperor loves playing the piano, he always reads books, and loves learning about other things. He loves being knowledgeable. He also likes poems, novels, and even writing just anything."

Y/n stared at the raven-haired man, smiling a bit because of how Sir Levi talks about Emperor Smith. I guess they're friends even before Emperor Smith became the new emperor of Eldia. 

"He doesn't hate anything that much, but the emperor despises greedy people. He also hates it when someone isn't given the rights, and if someone was abandoned."

The h/c-haired lady nodded. 

"Then...how is his majesty as a man?"

Levi stared at Y/n, he noticed how Y/n looked away from embarrassment after asking that question. "His majesty is very faithful, my lady." I have to tell her that.