"So guys did you enjoyed..? Jin asked them..

The four boys are looking at eachother with blush face except taehyung and hoseok. Both are looked at eachother they're eyes met..previous moments hitted them back then they quickly looked away.

"Hobi are you ok..? Namjoon asked him suddenly..'

Hobi looked at him..' with nervous looks but he hide it.
"Yes hyung I'm good .."

"Are you sure..?"

Yeah hyung I'm tired actually..' he said tired voice..'

"Yes hyung we're tired.." so badly.. taehyung said to him.

"What is this boyzz I thought we will go for dinner but you guys are acting like grand pa's..' how you all getting so tired actually..' Jin sulked at them.

"Hyung we will plan next time..' it's already getting late..' please hobi said with puppy eyes.

Jin was thinking about that weather he should surrender to his puppy eyes or not..'

"Ok you're looking so tired.." we will some other time..' hmm.. Jin said with warm smile..

Hobi nodded his head..'

Ok then shall we leave now..' taehyung said..'

Ok..' then byeee guys see you tomorrow..' namjoon said with dimple smile and hugged them and get into the car.'
Jungkook and jimin looked eachother before they're said but good byes..'
Jimin was looking at him with hearty eyes with bit of disappointing looks.
Even jungkook also looking at him with same eyes..' with bit of sad..'
jungkook blinked his eyes in cute way and smiled at him..' to make him smile
Jimin slightly smiled at him..' they're both are didn't even like it.. they're leaving so soon..' but they're spend lot of time which they're completely forget how much they both spent together.

Hobi was looking at taehyung but the latter was not even staring at him for one time.
For somewhat hobi eyes turned into glassy.
Taehyung was looking so irritated..'

They're bit good byes..and drove to their mansions.

They're reached to mansion and hobi was looking so upset so said good night to namjoon and jimin and directly went to his room.
Namjoon kissed Jimin forehead and went to his room..
But jimin looked at hobi suspiciously he felt something fishy..' he observing him from carnival place onwards..' he looked at taehyung too but he didn't mind him..' but when he saw hobi he felt something..'
.
.
.
.

Taehyung came to his mansion his mom and dad at living area they're greeted him but he simply said good night to them and hurriedly went to his room. He slammed on his bed. His brain was not working properly..' and closed his eyes with due to exhaustion.
When he closed his eyes hobi's beautiful face appears infront of his face..' he quickly opened his eyes and ruffled his hair like a crazy person.

The way he cried in his embrace.,the way he looked at him with his innocent eyes..' the way he enjoyed with him when he played some games with him.
Somewhat he felt sting in his heart when he saw tears in his eyes.

"I HATE YOU FUCKING HOSEOK.... He growled in anger..' I hate you a lot..' he throws his pillow from his bed..angrily..
why you giving these kind of feelings to me.. I hate you..
Taehyung was totally in mad at hobi..

"I will never ever care about you anymore.

I love only my jungkook.. only him..I don't fucking care about you anymore when you cry..or when you feeling nervous..' I will never ever care about you...
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was in his room he freshen up and changed into comfortable clothes grey loose t shirt and black jogger's.
He laid on his bed with big smile which it's plastered on his face from carnival place.
His heart was beating so faster when he thinking about jimin so deeply..'
he looked at his bracelet which Jimin gifted him.' He smiled by his own bracelet like "teenager Crush" he caressed that bracelet with his fingers and blushing while staring at..' and lastly he kissed his bracelet.
"Good night" beautiful doll..' he slowly whispered with shy smile and he drowned into deep slumberland.
.
.
.
.
"Appaaaaa....."

"Hey baby boy...... are you looking for some one..'

Hobi was wiggling in his sleep when he getting those worst nightmares.

"The clowns are getting closer to the smaller boy with wide dangerous smile."

Tears are dripping down from his eyes his cheeks completely turned into tear stains.

N-nooo p-please... he was pleading so desperately in his sleep..'
"The same incidents which he faced in past are again coming through dreams.

Then hobi suddenly opened his eyes..' he was sweating so badly and panting heavily. He quickly Sat-up and at the corner of his bed and bring his knees to his chest closely and crying so badly.

.
.
.
.
.

Jimin tired a lot he quickly throw himself on his bed, and closed his eyes tiredly. thinking about his and jungkook moments which he enjoyed a lot in carnival.. he slowly opened his eyes a small blush appears on his doll face. He held his chain securely and looking with hearty eyes..' jungkook gave him first gift which he liked a lot..' he kissed that chain, after some minutes he sat up from the bed and went to washroom and he freshen up changed into comfortable clothes.

He was about to sleep..' then suddenly he remembered something so he went to hobi's room without knocking his door.

"Hobi I forgot to check assignm- Jimin words cut off when he saw hobi's situation.. he was cornered to his bed and hugging tightly to his knees and crying silently..'
Jimin eyes widened.. "H- HOBI" he stuttered when he looked at him and he quickly went towards him and hugged him quickly.

"H..hobi nothing happened.. relax ..just relax.. jimin caressed his back soothingly..'
he knew hobi's condition..
hobi hugged him so tightly and crying in his embrace.
J-jimin... the same night mare..' hobi stuttered so badly and choking in between his crying.
"Shh don't cry hobaa..' I'm here.. see nothing will happen.
I..i..im scared jimin...

Jimin hugged him more tightly..than before..

"Nothing will be happen..' calm down hobaa..' please..
Tears are slipping down from jimin's eyes too. He can't see when hobi's in this kind of condition. Jimin was slowly stroking his soft hair.

After some time the sobbing are stopped..' only slow snorings are coming from hobi.
Then jimin carefully make him laid on bed. He wipes his tears and covered him with fluffy duvet.

Then he lastly look at him before leaving his room.
.
.
.
TBC..

NOTE ⚠️

guys in this book main leads are jikook and vhope...
So in my opinion the characters are equal..'
I'm giving importance to both couples..' because the story revolves around vhope too..'
I can't give any spoiler..
but please don't say.. more jikook chapters like that..' I know when they're should add them..'
I'm not angry on you guys..really I'm just telling don't think me in wrong way.
this book is really special to me I'm writing with lot of interest.. please try to understand
Please show some love on vhope also.. I'm going to write magical moments between them too..'
trust me I won't disappoint to you guys.
I love vhope like jikook..
please try to understand 🥺