hobi nodded his head like a obedient kid..'

it's just simple questions ok.

"What's your favourite food..?
"pasta"

"What's your favourite colour
"green"

"What's your favourite hobby..?
"Dance"

Who is your best friend..?
"Jimin"

Taehyung asking him random questions hobi was answering him without looking away..'

the clowns are getting closer to them..' but taehyung kept asking him some random things. hobi was about to turn left side..' but taehyung was faster than him..' he suddenly cupped his face and make him to look into his eyes.

"Who is favourite person"

"YOU"

Hobi spilt it out the truth..' without any hesitation..' he said fact..' he didn't like to say lies..' so he said truth..'
Taehyung eyes widened when hobi mentioned him.
His breath hitched. His heart was beating so faster..' he didn't know hobi like him..' it's really surprised to him.
both are staring into their eyes so deeply..'

taehyung eyes turned into soft eyes..' hobi eyes turned into glassy again..' but he didn't said anything he was simply drowned into taehyung beautiful eyes.

Clowns are already pass their way..' but these two boys completely lost into their eyes.'
Taehyung was leaning closer to his face..' he was deeply observing hobi's beautiful face so clearly and closely..' he was too gorgeous and beautiful..' now taehyung clearly saw his beautiful face..' he saw his hearty thin lips which it was so inviting..' he was leaning closer

But

Taehyung got phone call which he came back into his senses and pulled away quickly..'and looking so embarrassing eachother.
Then he fished his phone in his pocket and took his phone and answer the call it's from Jin hyung.
He talk with him  for few minutes. He cut the call and looked at hobi which he lowered his head down and fidgeting with his cute fingers.

"J..Jin hyung is calling us w..we're going back to home..' taehyung said with stuttered.
Hobi just nodded his head.

"How you feeling now..? Taehyung asked him.."

"Much better" hobi said in low voice.." Taehyung just hummed.
Taehyung was looking surroundings weather the clowns are gone or not..' he checked so carefully..'

Just wait here..' taehyung went to somewhere for bring something.
After few minutes taehyung back with chilled "water bottle"
"Here drink some taehyung gave bottle to him.."
Hobi took bottle from him and drank in one shot because he was feeling so thirsty with in time taehyung bought for him.

"Come let's go.." everyone is waiting for us.."
Hobi nodded his head and walk beside taehyung while clutching his jacket. Taehyung didn't said anything so he allowed him to hold his jacket but instead of that he held hobi's hand. And walking calmly..'
Hobi looked at him with light smile.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook.,jimin., namjin are waiting for taehyung and hobi.
Jungkook and jimin enjoyed a lot after that bracelet incident.
Jimin was so happy when he was with jungkook. He makes him so happy while making some jokes., and taking care of him. He really enjoyed a lot with jungkook today..'
So everyone looked at taehyung and hobi which their coming to their way..'
everyone looking so tired especially namjoon..' no one didn't have any energy..' so when they're saw vhope they're thought they were also looking so tired. So they're didn't asked any further questions.
But they're didn't know the tragic incident happen few minutes before.