(RWBY V4) A Much Needed Talk

Around a campfire, Ruby Rose, Silver, Damian Locke, Pyrrha Nikos, Qrow Branwen, Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Terry and Nora Valkyrie sit on four logs positioned in a square. Qrow has just finished telling the story of the Maidens.

There is silence and Qrow takes a swig from his flask. He has a bandage wrapped around his abdomen over his clothing. Silver also has a bandaged wrapped around his abdomen over his clothing and holds hands with Ruby, while Damian remains standing.

Qrow: Really? No questions?

Jaune: Of course we have questions. This is just... a lot to take in.

Qrow: (sighing) Sure, of course.

Ruby: So these... Maidens... They're powerful fighters that don't need Dust to use magic.

Damian: Yeah.

Nora: And there are four of them?

Qrow: Yup. Always.

Ren: Which means that, whenever one of them dies, the power transfers to someone - a female - that they cared about?

Silver: That was supposed to be the case.

Jaune: And that's what you were trying to do to Pyrrha... the night the tower fell. You were trying to turn her into one of them.

Qrow: The previous Fall Maiden, Amber, had been attacked. She was young, inexperienced. And her assailant, who we now know is Cinder, somehow managed to steal some of her power, but not all of it. We were afraid that if we didn't do something, the rest would go to her as well.

Jaune: (looking angry) So you forced it on Pyrrha.

Qrow: We didn't force anything. We explained the situation and gave her the choice, and she chose. You were there, you heard her.

Damian: Besides, we managed to stop it from happening and let someone else use the power.

Pyrrha: Silver.

Damian: Bingo.

Jaune hangs his head for a brief moment before getting up and walking several feet away from group. Qrow, Silver, and Damian watch him go.

Pyrrha: What about these Super Saiyans? What exactly are they?

Damian: To answer your question. Super Saiyan is known for being an ancient legend with tremendous power. Warriors like you guys. But, we're just regular Saiyans who are known for being the Ultimate Warrior Race.

Terry(to Damian): And you are a Saiyan?

Silver: Saiyans are an alien warrior race.

Nora: But aren't aliens supposed to--

Damian: Be little green people who say (imitates alien) "take me to your leader earthlings."

Nora, Ren, Terry, Pyrrha, and Ruby look at Damian and nodded their heads.

Damian: I assure you guys we're not like that.

Ruby: That guy, Tyrian - why was he after me?

Damian: (sighing) Well, you definitely painted a target on your back with what you did at Beacon. I told you having silver eyes is a rare trait. And the fact that you were able to use them seems to have upset some very powerful people. Not many people know about the silver eyes. Those that do aren't very happy that one has surfaced. That's why I had Qrow keep an eye on you in order to make sure you were safe. All of you.