Chapter 32: Get Together

Start from the beginning

"Really?" Ria confirmed out of anxiety.

"Trust me..." He affirmed with a confident smile.

"Are you looking at that cafe? Here, people say, it's best for its coffee..." Rishi asked while pointing towards the cafe.

"Yes..."  Ria replied while looking towards the window. His hot breaths over her neck were enough to make her feel hell-anxious. She clenched her fist to hide her reaction while Rishi was demonstrating more places to her. Soon, the duo reached the venue.

"Are all arrangements done?" Rishi asked the Mamager as soon as they reached the hall. Ria was amazed to find the top-notch preparations by the hotel.

 Ria was amazed to find the top-notch preparations by the hotel

This would be truly hell-expensive!

One by one gradually, guests with their families started arriving. Ria was actively present with Rishi attending to each guest and looking after their needs.

"Sir, honestly speaking, madam and you both are a couple, made for each other!" One of his subordinates praised him.

"Well, you got lucky, got such a pretty wife!" His senior official complimented.

Ria was with other ladies getting used to their environment. She was not having any idea that there was a department ladies club. She was soon admitted to the group.

"Indeed, Ria, the get-together and lunch both were amazing. Let's catch some other time!" One of the senior official's wife praised her.

"Definitely for sure. Thanks for coming." Ria replied. Soon, the get-together got over. The duo became a little tired after going through an engaging day out.

"Poonam, prepare some tea for me,"  Ria ordered and went for change. Rishi did not come back as he have to leave for the office for some urgent work.

"How is my Snow? It's indeed refreshing weather. Would you like to stroll along the road with me?" Ria asked lovingly sitting on the porch near the garden. The weather became a little windy and quite pleasant to cherish.

"Bauhh..." Snow replied quickly. After finishing tea, Ria took Snow for an evening walk.

"Every time in the morning, your dad takes you out, it's nice to go with your mum, too?" Ria asked him before they reached the nearby grocery store.

"Indeed, when someone has Ria's company how can't it be nice and thrilling?" A strange yet familiar voice interrupted in between. Ria turned to find the person and was stuck for a moment, to find that it was his batchmate, Ayaan. Suddenly, past memories of his proposal in IIT and then later, threatening her... all of sudden flashed one by one consecutively.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Why am I not welcome?" He asked with a smirk.

"By the way, long time no see... You have changed a lot... I must admit, you look prettier than before..." He complimented once he checked from top to bottom.