Chapter 28 : Haridwar

It does not took a lot of time for Ria to pack up, and soon she came down in creme long suit with dark green benarsi dupatta. Her hair was tied into a single long braid with forehead parted with thick sindoor.

Her hands were full of red glass bangles paired with gold kadas. In short, from far even one could understand she was a newly wedded wife.

 In short, from far even one could understand she was a newly wedded wife

While  she was  come down from stairs, Rishika in no time complimented,

"Bhabhi, you are looking stunning!"

Ria could not answer but responded with bright smile. Rishi and his father were waiting for the ladies in the porch with the car.

They decided to go via train as road trip will be tiring for long journey. They choose first class tickets for complete privacy.

They finally reached their coach on time, Ria and Rishika were together with her mother. Rishi was along his father in another compartment next to theirs.

 Rishi was along his father in another compartment next to theirs

Soon, in afternoon Ria brought their lunch in their compartment. Ria was warmly serving to his father but she becomes silent when she serves to Rishi.

"Papa, would you like to have somemore Puris?" Ria asked with courtesy.

"Nahi Bahu.. ( No, daughter in law..) Ask
Rishi, he is not eating properly..." He said by looking at his full plate.

"Do you want anything else? Would you like some pickles in it?" She suggested out of concern.

"No, I have not much appetite." He said with a sigh.

"Is the there anything wrong with food? Is the taste not upto your liking?" Ria asked out of care.

"It's just that...." Rishi was interrupted in between by his father.

"Stop bullying her... She did so much hardwork for you to prepare all your favourites and you are giving her a hard time... Go Bahu... He will manage on his own." He asked Ria.

"Ji papa..." Ria left after serving Kheer to both of them.

At the end while having lunch, Rishi took a bite of Kheer. He was not in state of either of gulping  or throwing up.