Chapter 8: Noida

After leaving Benaras, it almost took 13 hours for Rishi to reach Anand Vihar Railway Station. Noida is not connected directly through railway lines. The nearest station for him was either Anand Vihar or Gaziabad.

He selected Anand Vihar because if he could have chosen Gaziabad then definitely he could have gone late by one week as it was more close to his hometown. Last night, he boarded the train around 9 pm, and after having a long journey, he reached the station at 10 am.

When he reached the main entrance of the station, he saw a white banner in which MR. RISHI AGRAWAL was clearly written. He waved to the person holding the banner. The person immediately kept the banner aside and came forward towards Rishi. He greeted him with regards and later, took all his luggage at once.

He indicated the way towards the car

He indicated the way towards the car. It was a red beacon white sedan car that was waiting for him outside the parking. He settled in the passenger seats while his PA took the front seat next to the driver.

The driver also bowed his head down for respect and then they finally, headed for Noida. It took another 30 minutes to reach his government allotted residence. His PA kept all his luggage inside and introduced all the servants to him. Rishi settled in the living room for making some calls.

"Sir, what would you like to have? Tea or Coffee?" One of the servants asked before he gets into a call.

Rishi left his phone for a while and said, " Coffee will work well. Get me once I come after freshening up."

Saying so, Rishi went to see the house. It was a well-furnished house of 4 bedrooms with a big hall and a spacious kitchen. Even the main hall and dining area were separately defined. He liked the rustic look of the furniture.

This was not the end to it. As in the front area, there was a lush green view of lawn surrounded by big trees and similarly, a backyard with also present for fresh morning breeze directly opening from the kitchen.

Maybe these are some perks of being an IAS!

He said to himself. After reaching his room, he went to get freshen up. After having a hot shower, he came out in casuals. His hot coffee was waiting for him right in the dining hall. He took his coffee and went to the Main Hall.

 He took his coffee and went to the Main Hall