"Not exactly." Mona said and I gave her a look as if to explain. "All we know is that Dustin told our father that Steven kidnapped you. And our father doesn't take kindly to his pack members being kidnapped." And Bryan nodded his head as if to agree.

I looked down at Bryan then down to his stomach were his small baby bump was beginning to show and a fear I had never felt came over me. For the second time in my life I was close to losing the one thing that I held close to my heart. But this time I had a chance to stop it from being destroyed, and I was going to do exactly that! I was not going to let anything happen to the only family I had left.

Quickly turning Bryan around, I pulled his chin up and smashed my lips to his, communicating the deep fear and terror that I had. He wrapped his arms around me and tried to get as close to me as possible and I only pulled him closer.

* * * *

Bryan's POV

After Moan and Sean told us what was about to happen, Steven kissed my like he had never done before. Unlike our other kisses, which were either filled with love, passion, rage, or strength, this one was filled with devastation and undeniable fear. I'm not entirely sure what he was so scared about, but I had a feeling it was connected to his family, and I was going to figure out what it was.

We had sent Sean and Mona home, before Steven got on the phone and called Paul and Cedrick, along with Tod, Henry, Drake, Anthony, and Lennon, who were the top five strongest and most skilled of the pack warrior wolves, which were also known as the Epsilon Warrior Wolves. They were in charge of all of the other warrior wolves and ensured that the pack was constantly protected and guarded.

Within no time each and every single one of them were around the table in Steven's office in the pack house, with me by Steven's side. I just listened and held Steven's hand trying to keep him calm as everyone talked about plans on what to do. It was hard because neither Steven nor Cedrick wanted anyone to get hurt, but Henry was all for it, if it meant protecting the pack. It seemed at the moment everyone was tied between the two options.

No one really wanted anyone to get hurt, but if it came to a battle, then our pack was to come first, even if I once belonged to the Meadows Peak Pack. Sadly I didn't like it, but my home was with Steven now, and I had come to love the people that were around me.

"Alpha?" Tod asked and I immediately snapped my head having a feeling that he was talking to me. He usually would just call Steven by his first name, since the two had been close friends since they were children, from what I had heard.

"Yes Tod." I asked looking at him.

"Not to be offensive in anyway or to suggest that you are incapable of holding your own, but in the current situation, I would suggest that you not be on the battle field when or if the time comes." He said and I was about to saying something back, because I was going to be on that battle field whether he liked it or not, but I stopped when Steven's hand moved to my stomach, and I looked up at his face.

The pure and desperate need in his eyes for me not to fight this argument was as clear as day. I tried to push into his head to see what he was thinking, and he let me in without a struggle. The images of a wrecked car and 3 people lying on the ground covered in white sheets with the police in the background, and another image at a cemetery in front of a mausoleum with the last name Wright carved into the stone, flashed through his head.

That's when it snapped for me. He was desperately afraid of losing me just like he had lost his family. I could feel the tears stinging in my eyes, but I held them back and looked back at Tod and nodded my head before making up my mind.

"Tod, I want you and the rest of the Epsilon Warrior Wolves to make sure that the appropriate precautions are set in place. I want a group of wolves surveying the pack boarder at all times. And make sure everyone is ready in case it does turn into a war. Paul I want you to call up the Alpha of the Meadows Peak Pack and set up a meeting between us. Alpha Jonathan will be stubborn, but do what you can.