"What the hell happened to you?" Minji dragged me into her house, shutting the door behind me.

"I ran here."

"From where?" Minji continued to drag me up the stairs, not looking back at me.

"My house." She halted once she got to the top step causing me to stumble a little bit. She immediately turned around her eyes comically wide with her mouth agape.

"You ran all the way here from your house?" I just nodded and Minji started laughing almost hysterically. I raise an eyebrow at the giggling girl. What's so funny? "Why didn't you just let me pick you up?" I looked around to see if anyone was within sight and no one was, but I still felt nervous to tell her out in the open so I pulled her behind me into her room shutting the door.

"My father kicked me out." I whispered out afraid to touch anything since I was so sticky and gross. I looked up and Minji's flabbergasted face from earlier hasn't changed. She might even look even more surprised if that's possible.

"I don't know what to say. What happened? Are you okay?" I laugh awkwardly scratching the back of my damp neck. I need a shower asap.

"I just told him that I am going to college in America no matter what and that I won't marry Niki so he cut me off and kicked me out." Minji stayed rooted in her spot for a moment, clearly thinking. It started to get a little awkward with how quiet it was. This was a mistake. I should've gone to Leeseo's or something, but then that would have caused more chaos to the situation probably.

"You can stay here." I looked back up and Minji was closer than she was before, clearly confused and stressed.

"Thanks, but maybe I can find somewhere else to stay if you are uncomfortable." Minji quickly began shaking her hands in front of her face and then grabbed my hands interlacing them within hers.

"No, no, stay here. I want to make sure you're okay. You can stay here as long as you want." I felt a small smile tug on my lips at her words.

"Thank you." Minji went to go for a hug, but she stopped stepping back a little bit.

"Haerin I know you are probably really stressed out and sad right now, but you are really sticky and gross please take a shower." The awkward atmosphere quickly vanished as we both started laughing.

"God I'm sorry." I groan while wandering into Minji's bathroom to take a shower. All I heard outside of the door was her snickers continuing on making me smile.

-

Minji's POV

Haerin has been in the shower for a hot minute and honestly it might be kind of mean, but she definitely needed one in the state she showed up here. I have never seen someone so sweaty before and I was constantly around football players, and the cheer girls. However, she still managed to look pretty, which is really frustrating. How can she never look bad? God I bet she even looks good as soon as she wakes up in the morning. Wow, I'd love to wake up next to Haerin and be the first person I see in the morning.

"Min...I forgot my clothes." I turned around and her little head was poked between the crack in the door that was hiding her body. Oh my god. Kang Haerin is naked behind that door. Holy shit she is naked not more than ten feet away from me.

"I uh well I-"

"Minji, could you please bring my bag. I'm cold." My eyes widened as I scramble around my room looking for her bag. God where the hell is it? How hard could it be to find a bag? After a few more seconds of me scrambling I heard my bathroom door creak and soft footsteps next to me. I look up and there she is freshly showered with one of my towels around her body. I try my best to just look at her face, but I can't help my wandering eyes. My eyes lower to her exposed collarbone and to her soft arms and smooth legs. Oh my god STOP. I look back up and Haerin's face is beat red. She clearly knows I was checking her out. I mean I wasn't really hiding it.