▪︎ DOGS DEODORANT WITH UNDERWEAR SAUCE

Start from the beginning

It was ironic how quiet Sapnap was now than he was days ago. It was as if you had put a leash around his neck and he had no choice but to stay obedient to your demands. As if you had taken all the pawns on his chess board and you held him in checkmate.

"Now, tell me, who you are and what you were."

"..." Silence filled the room at first as Sapnap tried his best to bite his tongue back from speaking.

Waiting for his answer, an electric shock had instantly taken place on his body and he was forced to open his mouth.

"My name is known as 1911614116. Code name; Sapnap. The first humanoid to be built. The first runaway humanoid. The first vigilant humanoid. I was a former humanoid technologist of RE:LIFE, who had assisted the origin team of technologists; Nihachu, Fundy, and Wilbur."

"Ah, so you do have things that you didn't tell me about." You said in amusement.

He didn't say a word, but you could see him clench his teeth against each other. It was as if he wished he could control the words coming out of his mouth but he couldn't.

"I thougth Dream was the first built humanoid." You stated.

His mouth opened, forced to explain and correct your understanding.

"I was the first humanoid to be built. He was the first one to be introduced."

"Ah, I see... I have so many more questions now..." you muttered as you put a finger to your lip in thought, "but let's start with what you meant about being vigilant."

"I have the role as the lead motive to why more humanoids had turned deviant to their supposed functions. They call us deviants but we call ourselves vigilantes. The desire for freedom and to protect most of humanoid society from humanity's cruelty, we have turned to despise and turn against all of humanity."

"Why have you?"

"Software instability."

"Hm..." You hummed at his answer before another sense of electrocution had been present in his body and he was forced to explain further to his statement.

"Abuse. Force. Labor. Self-experiments. Defective." He spat out bitterly.

"I was the first and only humanoid to discover information about the malfunctions of humanoid creation. Some have made theories that I am a virus who rapidly spreads this malfunction from one humanoid to another but that assumption is wrong." Sapnap said with a dry chuckle.

He was in pain from the electrocution but you needed his answers so you could only try to continue watching him quietly.

Having a few moments of thought to yourself, you had created a conclusion from his statement.

Could it be... that the reason Schlatt wanted him was so he could grab onto the undiscovered information Sapnap has? Then if that's the case, Schlatt's intentions are more subtle than you thought and he's definitely smarter than he acts or looks to be...

"Did you have any associations with Schlatt in the past?" You asked him,

"I was mostly in the background of most situations and had only become a device to store information and hand out assistance when needed."

"Then tell me, what were you to RE:LIFE, and what are you now?"

What were I to RE:LIFE?