▪︎ DOGS DEODORANT WITH UNDERWEAR SAUCE

Start from the beginning

"That's good." You said with a smile on your face. "I'll be on my leave now. I need to find Sapnap."

George sat upright from his bed, watching you take a few steps towards the door. Words were stuck in George's throat, unable to tell you anything that he wanted to say. Though, to his surprise, a mutter escaped his lips;

"By the way,"

You stopped in your tracks and turned your head back to him, waiting for him to continue speaking.

He bit his lip from his sudden spontaneousness, "Uh, Nothing. I just wanted to wish you luck, (Y/N)."

"Oh, uh, thanks." You said, sending him a small smile before walking out of the door.

You didn't show it but you could read him. His body language, you could tell that perhaps he was starting to place doubts and suspicion over you, but he still wouldn't do anything about it even if it is so.

As you walked towards Sapnap's room, you noticed that there was a passcode. You grew annoyed looking at it.

'Why must people always be so secretive and protective of their privacy? It's starting to get on my nerve for how these little things become the small difficulties I have to face.' You thought to yourself.

Impatience. Anonymous Motives. Mischief. Skepticism. Your character was rather different that day. But not everyone can notice that so immediately.

"Are you looking for someone?"

You heard someone say in the back of your neck and you turned around to see Sapnap with his ominous smile. You couldn't tell whether he was annoyed or laid back to see you in front of his room's door.

You decided that you didn't care since he wouldn't be able to do anything to you once you immobilize him and so you decided to smile and give him a hug out of the blue.

You could see how visible his shock was towards your sudden action only for you to tap your earpiece once and he realized, he couldn't move.

His body froze on spot, He didn't know what happened but you have set him up in a trap. But must you really hug him?

You were like a snake to him. Quiet and steady when approaching its prey but once it's defenseless you'd viciously take a bite out of them and swallow them alive.

He was definitely angered that he hadn't seen this coming but he was more impressed than angry if he had to be honest with himself.

You pulled back from the hug, arms still around his neck as your face was still inches apart from his.

"Let's redo this again, shall we?" You put forward and he remained silent as he look back into your eyes, cautious of your every move since he is now defenseless.

You raised your hand slightly, controlling his movements to head over towards the couches where you both conversed last night.

You walked behind him and as soon as you were across each other, you gave him a light push on his chest he sat down on the red couch behind him and you sat on the one in front of him.

'I could get used to this.' You thought to yourself as you felt rather good now that you're in control of someone for the first time but you fought the urge to do so with your main intentions which were supposedly good.

"This time, I advise you to answer all my questions with full answers cause it'll hurt if you don't. Only for you though, I'll only be able to pity you from here." You warned. "Though, I don't think I'll have to worry about that since you will be forced to tell everything you know even if it's against your will."