And so the party begins

Start from the beginning

How she hated the girl looking back at her in the mirror.

"Beautiful," woman's voice said, and Elenor was walking towards her. Placing her hands on the girls shoulder as they both stared at the dress in the mirror. One of them with wonder, and the other with a look of terror. Perhaps it would've been a sentimental moment if things were different.

Elenor was dressed in a dark green velvet dress that fell to the floor. Her curls flattened till they fell straight, her face equally as caked as Aveline's.

"Look at my beautiful daughter," Elenor repeated. "You will make the most wonderful wife. I am so proud of you my girl."

Though all Aveline saw when she saw her mothers face was the face of a murderer. And all she felt when the woman's finger brushed her shoulders was the touch of a murderer. She could barely even look her in the eye without gritting her teeth and clenching her jaw.

And that broke her heart more then anything she ever felt. She once loved and admired her mother greatly , and she felt like a fool for once thinking those things.

So Aveline didn't say anything as her mother dawned at her. Her fingers moving across the fabric of her silky dress to calm her down.

The door creaked open, and in walked the thundering steps of Calvus Rosier. Dressed in a flawless black suite, his hair slicked back and a series of silver rings on his fists.

He walked right over to Aveline, waiting behind the girl till she turned around to face him. For a moment he just stared at her. A blank look on his face as he did so.

"You will obey Theodore. You will do everything that is expected from you as a wife. Do you understand?" Calvus said sternly, his thick eyebrows furrowed.

He always looked angry not matter what. Even if he wasn't. A permanent crease between his eyebrows and body language always closed off and forbidding. As if he simply just detested everything there was to do with life.

Aveline had no choice but to nod her head. Hands still ruffling through the folds of her stress.

Calvus stepped forward, reaching for her hand. At first Aveline though it was a moment of caring, but then as quick as lightening she felt something cold click around her wrist. Before she could jerk away he pulled up her other one, clasping something cold around it too.

She could see it, it was invisible, but they were there. Two cold metal handcuffs wrapped around her wrist. She tried to pull her hands apart but she couldn't. They were stuck together and he smirked at the panic in her eyes.

"Don't think your getting away," he hissed.

She looked down to see a house elf between the folds of her skirt. Two cold clasps around her ankle followed.

To on looker they wouldn't be able to tell. She looked like a normal willing bride. Though her hands were bound together by invisible magical hand cuffs as were her ankles. She could only take one short step at a time, and move her hands a couple inches apart. With the bouquet of white flowers in his hand it would be virtually impossible tell.

Unless she tried to run.

"Our world is relying on this marriage my love," Elenor said kindly, taking the arm of her husband. "This marriage between you and Theodore will be the start of the beginning."

She watched as her parents shared a delicate kiss. Noses touching as for a moment they just stared at eachother. They might've been psychopaths, but merlin did they love eachother.