Intro

3rd person POV:

On the darkest night of the year: December 22nd. A 15-year-old girl named Bella walked through the town of Richmond holding two bags closely. She knew the town wasn't the safest or cleanest but the girl needed cookies. Plus it was only a few minutes away from her house.

While Bella waited for the small green person to appear on the screen a man came from behind her.

"Hand over your wallet now." The man ordered pressing a gun into her back. Bella wasn't stupid she always had pepper spray on her but she couldn't outrun a gun. So she carefully got out her wallet making sure the man saw it.

"There isn't much. Can I go now?" Bella said, trying her best to remain calm. The guy didn't respond and only removed the gun from her back.

"Merry Christmas sir," Bella said to the mystery man. Her mother did tell her to always be polite after all. The girl released the breath she had been holding and continued walking. Sadly she didn't even make it across the street. A u-haul ran over the poor girl, killing her instantly.

~~~~

Bella's POV:

  I felt nothing which was quite strange. After all, a truck just hit me going at least 60 miles per hour.

  Am I dead? Is this the afterlife? Well, not what I was expecting at all. I didn't get to say goodbye to my friends and family or eat my cookies. Worst day ever, first I get robbed then a whole truck hits me. Great, now what am I going to do? Wait what's with the light?

  The light continued to get closer and closer even though I wasn't walking to it. Must be like the movies this has to be the way to the afterlife. The light surrounded me pulling me into a tight hug. Kind of nice if you ask me. Maybe being dead is not so bad.

~~~~

"She is beautiful sweetie. What should we call her?" A strange voice said.

"Yoki, Yoki Genji is the perfect name for our daughter." Another voice chimed in before a harsh ringing took over. I tried to block it out with my hands but they wouldn't move.
The ringing thankfully subsided after a few seconds, but what was happening to me? I couldn't move, or see anything, and could barely hear. Many questions flooded my brain.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did I survive the crash?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What's going on?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where am I?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who are these people?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who is Yoki?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Am I Yoki?