Izuku panicked, Aizawa had heard, and Izuku knew how no nonsense the man was, if he felt that he and Rumi weren't good at all, both their careers would be over. He did as he was told and sat at his desk, cape in hand, gripping to it for hope. Aizawa looked at Izuku, noticing he was nervous.

Aizawa: "No, I won't report you two, but please get better at hiding it, Nezu already suspects something. Now these internships were meant to help you all learn and get better and that has happened, some more than others. On that note, you will all be competing in a few races. You will race to a fake civilian somewhere within Ground Gamma. All Might, take it from here."

Aizawa slipped into his sleeping bag and crawled into a corner as All Might made his way into the room. As the giant man entered, Izuku hid the cape, wanting it to be a surprise.

AM: "ALRIGHT! GO PUT ON YOUR COSTUMES AND MEET ME AT GROUND GAMMA! I'M EXCITED TO SEE YOUR IMPROVEMENT!"

All Might stopped Izuku before he could leave.

AM: *Whispering* "I'm sure Nana would be proud Young Midoriya."

Izuku: "Ah."

All Might let go of his shoulder and let him leave. A few minutes later All Might was standing infront of the class, waiting for Izuku.

AM: "DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE YOUNG MIDORIYA IS?"

Ashido: "He has little extra on his costume, he should be here any minute now."

Just then someone could be heard running down the dark hallway towards them. All Might's eyes widened as he watched Izuku jump through the door way, his master's waist cloth and cape flowing through the air.

Izuku: "Ah!"

AM: "N-NOW THAT YOUNG MIDORIYA IS HERE WE CAN BEGIN! NOW WE WILL SPLIT YOU INTO GROUPS OF FIVE! COME DRAW LOTS!"

Izuku was put into a group with Iida, Sero, Ojiro, and Ashido. All Might jumped to a random area within Ground Gamma and set off a distress signal, marking the start. Izuku took off faster than everyone else. Ashido caught up to him and almost passed him but he spat a Blood Bullet at her. She dissolved the blood but the distraction was enough to slow her down and cause her to hit a pipe. Izuku made it to All Might first and the man announced his victory. Before anyone else made it All Might spoke up.

AM: "The cape and cloth look good on your costume Young Midoriya."

Izuku just nodded and waited for his classmates. Once the others arrived they went back to the others.

Hagakure: "What was the move you used on Mina, Midoriya!?"

Ashido: "He calls it Exploding Blood Bullets. From what I know he bites his tongue, let's the blood flow down his throat and basically manually hiccups to force it out."

Hagakure: "Wow! Amazing!"

The rest of the day went by rather fast.

Izuku walked into the apartment, set his stuff down, and walked into the living room. He laid his head on Rumi's lap which woke her up from a nap.

Rumi: "Oh, hey Izu. How was it?"

Izuku: "Ah!"

Rumi: "Good huh? Well how about to celebrate a good first day back, we go out?"

Izuku nodded.

They went out to dinner later that night, apparently Rumi had gotten a reservation to a nice restaurant. When they got seated they ordered some drinks. A feminine voice was heard.

Yaoyorozu: "Midoriya!? Why are you here?"

Rumi: "You're Yaoyorozu right? We're on a date tonight. Why are you here?"

Yaoyorozu: "Oh how lovely. I hope you two have fun. I'm here for dinner with my family."

Just then a man and a woman walked up behind Yaoyorozu, clearly her parents and very recognizable. The man was the owner of the Yaoyorozu Corporation, Kazuma Yaoyorozu. The woman was his wife, a famous model named Fubuki Yaoyorozu.

Kazuma: "Oh you're that Midoriya kid, nice to meet you."

Izuku: "Ah!"

Fubuki: "We're Momo's parents. Oh Mirko, how are you?"

Rumi: "I'm doing great."

Izuku could tell Rumi was a little annoyed at the interruption of their date so Izuku subtly showed his phone screen to Momo.

Izuku: -Rumi's getting irritated, could you guys move along?-

Momo: "Mother, Father, let's go, I'm getting hungry."

They nodded and bid farewell to the couple. The rest of the night went smoothly and Rumi and Izuku went to sleep that night, satisfied by the date.