🌬Chapter 32

🌬

There are many unforgettable things for Fort during his student days. Such as being selected to perform on stage, such as winning the championship in the sprint at the sports meeting.

At that time, there were many people who liked him. Love letters were received from junior high school and university, and they were almost never interrupted. Although they were all returned, he never embarrassed the other party. He had several relationships, all of which started simply and separated neatly.

Although every relationship did not last long, he always believed in love.

Just because it didn’t come to you, didn’t mean that it didn’t exist.

He sometimes hoped that he could quickly meet someone who could hold his hands for the rest of his life.

But he always had the opportunity to see him but he couldn’t seek them.

Occasionally he would take small breaks from his busy work to think about the way in which that person would arrive, how they would use up their lifetime. He used to think this until he met Peat until he started liking Peat more and more until he thought that he would soon be equal to Peat’s affection until he thought that his love was finally coming.

Only then did he realize that he seemed to have been favored by the most beautiful love of many years.

Boss didn’t expect to receive a call from Fort. He connected to the call, feeling strange, and heard a faint voice from there, "Can you bring Noeul out to meet?"

Peat has done many stupid things. If you count them one by one, Noeul can speak about it for three days and three nights.

He told Fort that Peat had liked him for many years. So long so that he couldn’t count them with his ten fingers.

But no matter how long it was, he still remembered the light in Peat’s eyes when he first talked about Fort. It was like discovering the most precious gift.

"You cannot say that Peat is impulsive. He just thinks quite simply, he just wanted to become a person in the same world as you. After moving out, he took a break for nearly two months to heal his injuries. I haven’t seen him in the past few years. He should still have some scars on his back. His father started very hard. At the time, he asked him to change his mind and say that he was wrong. But he bit his mouth tightly and didn’t say anything. In the end, he was kicked out. He basically worked part-time in college. After graduation, he wanted to go to your city to be closer to you. But his mother was in poor health for a while, so he gave up that idea. He actually never thought that he would meet you again. Actually, he did so much, and he didn’t think about how you could respond to him. Otherwise, he should have told you long ago. It’s not surprising that Auntie knows you. After all, that Peat has collected a lot of school journals about you."

Fort nodded. He carried his coat, said "sorry" and walked out the door slowly.

He wasn’t really moved.

More than that, it was pain.

His whole heart seemed to be tightly held by something. It was dull, and he couldn’t endure the pain. He was like a spectator, listening to Noeul talking about those things. He got to know about Peat’s unforgettable past, and he also got to know that that past was him.

TBC