🌬Chapter 24☁

🌬☁

Peat has been holding his mobile phone all day to search for recipes. He was somewhat happy and really nervous. He could cook. After all, he has been living alone for many years now. But cooking for himself was completely different from cooking for Fort. When cooking for himself there was no need to care about the taste, as long as it can fill his stomach. But he wished to make it a bit better when he was doing it for Fort.

Fort went directly to pick him up after he got off work. Peat had been standing earlier to wait at the store gate. Fort got out of the car and opened the door for him. He asked in between, "Do you want to go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients for the dishes?"

Peat nodded. There were only a few eggs and tomatoes at his home and it was definitely not enough to cater Fort.

The two drove to the supermarket. Fort took the initiative to push a cart, and Peat walked by his side. His heart was full of indescribable emotions.

On seeing that he had been walking with his head down, Fort said with a hearty laugh, "Don’t forget to divide then give me a half when you find the money."

Peat immediately raised his head, "You…what would you like to eat?"

Fort thought for a while, "What can you make?"

Peat was a little embarrassed, "I can cook a few ordinary home-cooked foods."

"Can you make sweet and sour steak? "

"Yes."

"Steamed bass?"

"Yes."

"Boiled beef?"

"Yes."

"Buddha jumps over the wall?"

"Yes....I’m sorry for this. I don’t know much about this dish."

Fort was amused by his stupid look and laughed twice, "Fool. I will just eat whatever you choose."

Peat also felt that he was stupid. He quietly took two steps before asking, "Do you like meat?"

Fort looked at him with a smile on his face, "Yes, chef. Look for it and buy it. ”

Peat looked at Fort who had been standing with a smile the whole time, and he moved down his eyes shyly, "Then I’ll buy it."

They purchased a lot of things from the supermarket. So when they came out Peat wanted to carry the things but Fort had already taken all of them in his hands. Peat stood beside him and wanted to take it, "I’ll help you."

Fort rarely got any chance to show off, "No need. I can carry it." He lifted the bags with both his hands. It wasn’t really light, but it didn’t matter.

Peat saw that the area between his thumb and forefinger had turned red as it was being strangled by the plastic bags. After thinking, he said seriously, "I was six years old when I started following my father to study martial arts. When I was eight years old, I broke the wrist of a sixth-grader. Even though I look very thin, I am actually very strong. I can help you carry the things."

Fort didn’t expect Peat to be so persistent and serious about this matter. He sighed helplessly, "I just wanted to show off."

Peat had already stretched out his hand when he finished speaking, "I know that this matter is nothing to you. But I still want to help you by sharing a little burden."

Fort narrowed his eyes and smiled. He stopped declining him modestly and handed over the things to Peat’s hands. He rubbed his hair twice and said, "Let’s go."

TBC