🌬Chapter 7☁

🌬☁

He returned the document back to him with a proper posture.

Fort took the file from him and said with a smile: "Thank you Boss. I didn’t think that you would come in person to give this to me."

The assistant girl leaned forward from her work desk and greeted Peat, "Hello Boss, can you deliver our coffee to the office in the future?"

Peat waved his hands to reject her, "I am the only one in the shop, so I can’t be out for a long time."

"Haha. Boss, is our Director coming there every few days to slack off from work?"

The colleagues behind gave their comments too, "That’s right. Whenever the work is easy to do, the Director will go out to slack off."

"Director, next time, you go out, take us with you too."

"Director still hasn’t thanked the Boss. Director, thank the Boss for sheltering you."

He turned around with his documents in his hands. With a stern face, he said while pointing his fingers at the lively staff, "If you still want your pay, go back to your work."

The assistant girl retreated her neck and went back to her seat. Fort turned towards Peat and proposed, "As a token of gratitude, can we go have a meal this evening?"

"N-no need."

But Fort made the final decision, "I need to thank you. I’ll call you after I get off from work today."

TBC