🌬Chapter 15☁

🌬☁

Fort nodded in satisfaction, "Good. Now close your eyes and then think about the thing that you wanted the most today. It should only be within today."

Peat did not know what he was going to do, but he still obediently closed his eyes. However, his mind was a bit confused all of a sudden, as he had no idea what he wanted.

He stood there on the corner of the street with his eyes closed. There were so many people passing by, but he could clearly distinguish the sound of Fort’s footsteps among all of them.

Fort walked up to him and asked with a smile, "Have you finished thinking about it?"

Peat nodded solemnly.

"Then that’s good. Now, open your eyes."

Peat slowly opened his eyes to see a small, delicate mug in front of his eyes. The surface of the pure white cup was painted with two simple small patterns. Even though there was nothing much special in it, Peat had glanced at it several times when he saw it at the shop. He originally wanted to buy it, but he was too embarrassed to make Fort wait for him.

Fort looked at him with a smile and asked, "Is this the one?"

Peat took the cup and courageously asked, "How did you know...?"

"I saw you glancing at it several times, looking like you really wanted to buy it. But Boss Peat, let me tell you this. We are already friends. Aren’t we? So you don’t have to be so shy with me. I noticed that you like it. So I thought to help you buy it. Don’t you think this is so much like making your faen (lover) happy?"

"I..." Peat’s face suddenly burnt up. The redness of his face can be felt in the warm yellow street light. He was nervous and scared. He was a bit embarrassed at heart as he felt sweet because of Fort’s words. He wanted to thank Fort confidently, but he felt a bit guilty.

Fort looked at him and helplessly tapped on his head lightly, "You---Just tell me if you want anything in the future.  You have to talk to me. Like ‘Hey, Fort, did you see that cup? I think it’s pretty good. How about we buy ten of them?’"

TBC